I mean it

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up with a groan , having a hangover. "How did I end up in Big Bang's dorm?" . Just then , Taeyang walked into the room with a grumpy expression. "Imagine being woke up from a nice slumber at 3am in the morning just to make sure G-Dragon's image isn't spoiled." Taeyang scoffed. "But its weird, How did you know I was in the club?" Jiyong asked, confused. "T-The b-bartender called me" Taeyang stuttered but Jiyong just ignored it. 

 

"Oh." Jiyong sighed. "Bro, what actually happened? Is it Kiko again?" Taeyang asked. "Heather... she found out. She knew it all along. But she thought I was leading her on for no reason when I really liked her. She misunderstood, She thought I was giving her false hope but actually loves Kiko. I was about to explain and 88 just happened to come back to their dorm. And then she originally wanted to withdraw from WGM but I couldn't let it happen so I challenged her for not being professional. She then showed me what professional was , acting like she forgave me and still acting lovey dovey before ignoring me after filming. Youngbae-ah , it really hurts. " Jiyong looked down regretfully. 

 

"Ji, love is always painful, it doesn't only involves fluff and happiness. You can't call her unreasonable for not listening to your explanation as you have been keeping it from her. If you had confess that you love her earlier and told her the truth when you are meeting Kiko, this wouldn't happen. But since you challenged her already, I'm sure all she wants to do now is ensure you are the one wanting to withdraw from WGM and not her. So all the more you have to follow what she does. " Taeyang sighed. 

 

"Thanks for the advice, Youngbae-ah" Jiyong smiled bitterly. "Arasso, rest more, we don't have schedules today" Taeyang patted his shoulder before leaving his room. "Nah, I still have filming today"

"Thanks for informing me , Harin-ah. If not for you, the media could have got pictures of him drunk already." Taeyang said on the phone. "Aniya, you don't have to thank me. I'm sorry but I'm busy now , Byeee" Heather immediately hang up before Taeyang could say anything. 

 

This few days was hell for Heather , she was pondering non stop over her actions. She sighed before leaving for WGM filming. 

 

When she reach the filming site , Jiyong was already there , looking pale as ever. Why did he attend filming when he's not feeling well? Does he want me to symphatise him. Heather thought before bowing to the staffs and Jiyong. "Annyeonghasaeyo" 

 

"Annyeong Harin-ah" Jiyong smirked , but still looking weak. Heather just rolled her eyes and walked away. But she decided to act neutral today since Jiyong isn't feeling well.

 

"In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter