This Love

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shone into Jiyong's bedroom but both refused to wake up.  After a few minutes, Jiyong's eyes slowly opened and the first thing he sees is Heather. He smiled groggily and observed Heather's peaceful face. Jiyong reached out and Heather's hair slowly. "Like a baby" Jiyong whispered and caressed her soft cheek, and then tracing her facial features with his fingers. He then slowly leaned in, trying to sneak a kiss. 

 

Just at that moment, Heather's eyes opened. She glared and kicked Jiyong off the bed before sprinting to the toilet. Heather is a known clean freak among her close friends and her fans, she would never talk to someone before she washes up. "YAHHHHHHH!" Jiyong yelled, annoyed. "I HAVE NOT WASH UP YET!!" Heather screamed from the toilet. "I don't care about that~~ You are always ruining the moment" Jiyong whined. 

 

"Kekeke~ You have to be patient, Yongie ~ " Heather chuckled as she finished brushing her teeth and starts washing her face. Jiyong came from behind her and circled her waist. "My girlfriend is so pretty~ Give me a kiss" Jiyong puckered his lips. Heather then slapped his shoulder, "You haven't brush your teeth oppa, here" Heather shoved Jiyong's toothbrush to him and they stood side by side while washing up. Heather, knowing Jiyong will take revenge for kicking him off the bed, she escaped to the kitchen. 

 

"YAH! Wait for me! I haven't take my revenge yet!" Jiyong yelled as he washed his face quickly. As soon as he finished, he ran to the kitchen where he knew Heather will start eating her breakfast. He looked around and suddenly, he felt sprinkles of water at him and then giggles. "YAH LEE HARIN, YOU BETTER RUN OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED SO BADLY."Jiyong yelled and he saw Heather fleeing away. He simply reached out and caught her waist. 

 

"Let go of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Heather whined and struggle against Jiyong's tight grip. Jiyong lifted Heather onto the counter pinned her, her legs wrapped around his waist. He leaned in with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Heather stared at him and closed her eyes, suspicious of what he's gonna do next. Jiyong then reached out and tickled her sides. Heather shot her eyes wide open and squealed. "OPPA!!! Let me goooo" Heather shrieked and Jiyong continued his vicious torture. 

 

Jiyong continued attacking her sides as Heather thrashed around. Jiyong watched as Heather giggled non stop at his tickling. "Yahhhhhhhhhh~ its ticklish " Heather whined. Heather then smirked and jumped off the counter , legs wrapped around Jiyong's waist tightly. She leaned forward and rested into the crook of Jiyong's neck while Jiyong, as cheeky continued his tickling. "Oppa~" Heather leaned back, arms wrapped around Jiyong's neck for support and pouted. 

 

Jiyong gulped, slowly stopping as Heather smiled victoriously, knowing his weak point. "Please stop tickling" Heather whined cutely, still pouting. Jiyong started to sweat profusely, slowly bringing Heather back to the kitchen's counter. "Yah! You better don't do that to any other guys Arasso?" Jiyong said seriously and Heather nodded. Jiyong then leaned forward and pushed Heather's left side of her hair behind her ears, admiring her beauty.

 

"Like an angel, why didn't I know you earlier?" Jiyong smiled warmly but Heather just returned her smile, keeping quie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter