Tragedy

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Heather woke up the next day, she noticed Jiyong wasn't beside her on the bed. "Oppa?" Heather called out but there was no replies. She began bathing and then went down the stairs of the villa. "Do you know where Jiyong Oppa is ?" Heather asked Taeyang and TOP when she saw them. "He isn't there?" the two feigned ignorance, covering a smile. Then, Heather went to the kitchen and saw a post-it on top of the fridge. 

 

"Get changed into something better, there's a driver outside the villa" 

 

Heather then went up and changed into a white short dress and heels. She informed the others about her going out and she bid them goodbye. A driver was already waiting outside with a white Mercedes. "Miss, please get in" He said fluently in english. "Thank you" Heather smiled and get on the car. "Where are we heading to?" Heather asked curiously , halfway through the ride. "Oh sir said its a secret" The driver replied before focusing on driving. 

 

Heather then used her phone for the next 20 minutes before they reached somewhere. She went down the car and realised its a cafe. As she entered, a waiter walked towards her and passed her , her favorite white coffee. "This is from Mr GD. Please enjoy" Heather smiled and bowed politely. She looked at the drink and saw another post-it,

'enjoy this handmade white coffee from the one and only GD. Saranghae'

 

"Him and his surprises. " Heather chuckled before leaving the cafe with the coffee. "Next location , thank you" Heather said. And then... after another 10 minutes, she was greeted with a familiar house and she remembered her conversation with him a few days ago. 

 

Flashback :

 

"Since you are here in California, don't you plan to visit your parents?" Jiyong asked. "No... This is a group trip, I can't just leave like this to visit them, it's weird. It's alright anyway, I can visit them some other time" Heather smiled before looking them. She feels Jiyong staring at her intently but ignored it. 

 

"Just go... I'm sure everyone is okay with it. You seem like you miss them alot." Jiyong advised. "Yes I do, We only Skype each other once a week or sometimes not even once. But it's alright, they might be busy anyway" Heather replied. "What is your parents busy with? Work ? What is their profession?" Jiyong asked curiously. 

 

"My father is a photographer and My mother is a fashion designer." Heather smiled. "Their name?" Jiyong asked. "My father is Keith Lee, you may not know him as he works only in NYC, California, US and etc. He doesn't work in Asia countries. My mother however is the chief d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter