Big Bang

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby? Ireonaaa" Jiyong crawled next to Heather on the bed. The camera had already started filming. Heather however stayed in her place , still in her dreamland. "Yah! We have something to do today" Jiyong whispered in her ears. But not being a morning person , she just shifted a bit and returned back to sleeping. 

 

"Aigoo... This Aegi" Jiyong's eyes twinkled and he reached down to tickle her , causing Heather to groan in displeasure . "Shireo , 5 minutes" She turned to lay on her stomach. "Aigoo so alike to me" He pinched her nose. "But Harin Baby , they are already on their way here" He gave a hint. "THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????" Heather bolted up with her messy bed hair. "Neh" Jiyong grinned , feeling successful.

 

"Who?" Heather asked frantically. "You have to figure it out but you may want to wash up first" Jiyong smirked and left her room after kissing her cheek. Heather scrambled to the bathroom , holding her outfit and all . "Who could it be?" She mumbled to herself. 

 

Heather's outfit : 

Just as she finished changing , she sees Jiyong in Black V-neck Tshirt with ripped jeans and some Chrome Hearts Accessories. "Wah! Oppa , I like your style. " Heather beamed. Jiyong smiled and went to answer the door when the doorbell rang. "Hey bro!!" A familiar voice came  as he tried to hug Jiyong but got smacked in the head. "Move Seungri!" Jiyong said irritatedly. 

 

"Wah! Harin Noona !!!!!" Seungri actually knew Heather even before Jiyong as they starred in multiple variety shows together. "SEUNGRI-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heather rushed forward to hug him . Jiyong closed the door after Big Bang came in and smacked Seungri , "Get away from my Wife " He growled. "Aish , Jiyong Oppa!!" Heather  shot him a warning glance. 

 

"Uh Annyeonghasaeyo , 88's Heather imnida" Heather bowed to the other 3 members. "Annyeonghasaeyo" The three of them greeted together. "So... What are we gonna do now?" Heather asked.

 

"Let's all buy a Starbucks Drink first then go for Shopping then Skateboarding!!!" Jiyong said excitedly. "Kaja!!!" 

"Omo , Ottokhae? I can't skateboard ." Heather pouted. "Aigoo ... Don't worry , Jiyong Hyung will help you" Seungri said cheekily as Daesung , Taeyang and Top snickered when Heather blushed. "Of Course , I often skateboard. With some friends." Jiyong replied , feeling proud. 

 

"Yeah , with half of his skateboard group being female goes with him . Our Jiyongie is a very good teacher , he taught around 10 over girls to skateboard . Should I name it? Let's start with Dara Noona , Bom Noona , Minzy ...-" Jiyong cut off Taeyang's words. "YAH!!!!!!!!! Ha-Harin-ah , T-that's n-not true " Jiyong stuttered as he shot Taeyang a glare , causing all the members to laugh out loud . 

 

"Yeah right . " Heather pretended to sulk . Jiyong made Heather face him and started doing aegyo , making the ice queen to give up after a few minutes and smiled. "Argh, I feel like punching him now" Top groaned as the 4 members walked faster , acting not to know the couple when they catch up to them. 

 

"Don't be scared, come on hold my hands ." Jiyong said slowly to Heath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter