Sleepover

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish this girl , it's raining" Jiyong sighed, arranging Heather's hair. "I just came out straight after Chaerin talked to me, you have to totally thank her" Heather smirked. "Arasso Arasso. Now go bathe, or you would get a cold." Jiyong smiled, pushing Heather to the bathroom. After about a second, Heather's head peeked out, "Oppa wanna join me?" She winked. "Sure. Wait for me" Jiyong then approached the door.

 

"ANIYA!!" Heather slammed the door shut before starting to prepare to bathe. "The clothes are outside. Go and change into it before coming out to the living room. " Jiyong shouted from outside. Heather smiled as she bathe, she felt like she did the right thing, or didn't she? She erased the thoughts from her mind before washing up quickly so she can spend time with Jiyong. 

 

She came out wearing Jiyong's white dress shirt and his new black boxers. She was drying her hair as she walked to the living room , observing Jiyong who's using his phone. She then leaned near his ear, "What are you doing" Jiyong then flinched away, glaring when he realised its Heather. Heather then laughed hysterically, "You should have seen your face.". Heather then felt herself being pulled down and she came face to face with Jiyong on the sofa. 

 

"Arasso~ Now let me help you dry your hair before you get headache" Jiyong smiled and looked into Heather's eyes lovingly. Heather blushed as she looked back at Jiyong. "Stop staring, I'm melting already" Jiyong chuckled before kneeling in front of Heather on the sofa. He lightly used the towel to dry her hair, sneaking some pecks on the lips secretly. "Here done." Jiyong said. 

 

Heather then hung the towel at the nearest chair before settling into the arms of Jiyong on the sofa. "Oppa, so what's our status now?" Heather asked, looking up at Jiyong. "What do you want it to be?" Jiyong smirked. "Yah! You are seriousl-" Jiyong then leaned in and kissed Heather who replied willingly. "You are mine. And I'm yours. So we are in a relationship of course, my girlfriend." Jiyong smiled lovingly. 

 

Heather blushed and hid her face in his chest. "Yah! Since when the ice queen acts like that" Jiyong teased. Heather just scoffed and rest her head on his chest, enjoying his warmth. "Then what about the fans?" Heather asked seriously. "I'm sure they would understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter