YG Appa

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since they had to go back to Korea to address the issue , they decided to come back only if they have time in the future. Heather looked down at Jiyong's hands linked with her. "Are you sure we have to do it again." Heather said nervously as she observed the big crowd outside Incheon Airport. "You and me against the world. With you, I ride or die tonight" Jiyong whispered in her ears. "Is that your new lyrics?" Heather chuckled. 

 

"Neh~ YG Hyung was thinking of it for my solo album next year." Jiyong replied. "Alrighttt. Let's face this" Heather said bravely. As the two couples, exited the arrival gates, screams were heard from their fans. "Heather unnie, are you okay?" "Please get well soon" ", GD is mine" "Heather my queen, don't leave me for that GD or whatever" "I ship you two!" "Please take care of Heather unnie" 

 

The couples smiled at the positive comments but blocked out the negative ones. Once they get up the van, Everyone started placing band aid on those scratches caused by aggressive fans. "Kwenchana?"Jiyong asked worriedly. "I'm okay, but it's you. You are bleeding after transferring blood to me not long ago." Heather pouted. "It's okay. I would sacrifice whatever for you. Plus, your body is carrying my blood so I'm happy." Jiyong smiled cheekily. 

 

"Hey um we are still here?" TOP raised his eyebrows. "Whatever" Jiyong said and leaned down, pecking Heather's lips. "I'm worried..." Heather frowned. "About what?" Taeyang asked curiously. "YG Sajangnim..." Heather sighed. 

Heather squeezed Jiyong's hands tightly as the lift went up to the top floor. "I can't face him~ What if he asks us to break up" Heather looked down. "That won't happen" Jiyong pulled Heather out of the lift and when they were almost reaching the door, Heather froze. "YAH Move~" Jiyong sighed. "Aniya, the aura is so scary" Heather furrowed her eyebrows. Jiyong then dragged her to the door with her keep struggling. 

 

"You two are here." Heather heard YG Sajangnim stated and realized Jiyong had already dragged her inside. "Annyeonghasaeyo YG Sajangnim" Heather straightened herself and bowed. "Hey Hyung" Jiyong smirked. "Aish this kid, always not using formal speech." YG huffed. "Sit down" He then said. "Loosen up~" Jiyong chuckled as he observed Heather's frozen face

 

"Heather-ssi, you can be informal with me. Just call me YG Appa~" YG smiled as he had taken a liking to Heather since her debut. "Ah... N-Neh YG A-Appa." Heather smiled. "Hyung, for all this years, you have only made YG singers call you that. You must have liked my babe a lot" Jiyong smirked and Heather pinched his stomach and He shrieked, annoyed. "I already like 88's music style and Heather even composed every single song of 88 herself, without any big help from anyone. Plus, the way she just dominates over you, increase my liking for her" YG smirked. 

 

"Ah... Kamsahabnida." Heather smiled and Jiyong snickered at YG words. "I can dominate her anytime I want. Especially on the be-"Heather immediately covered Jiyong's mouth, "He's speaking nonsense. We haven't even do IT" Heather glared. "You two look cute. But why does Heather look so uptight earlier." YG asked. "She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter