Final

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later ~ 2014 

 

Many things happened in this two years . Like how recently, Jiyong was drunk and was caught in a scandal with Kiko on the balcony of a club. Heather was late that day due to schedules so she originally just freaked out when Jiyong appeared with Kiko in the club. 

 

Flashback

"KWON JI YONG" Heather shouted when Jiyong almost kissed Kiko. "Harin Baby~ Can't I even kiss you" Jiyong whined, thinking Kiko is Heather, recognising her voice at the same time. "I'm so disappointed in you. "Heather said, tears forming in his eyes before she slapped Kiko in the face. "Who the hell are you to slap Har-"JIyong looked up and realised he's looking at Heather and beside him was Kiko, who he almost kissed. 

 

"B-Babe?" Jiyong stuttered in shock as he sobered up immediately. "I'm going to say this again. I'm disappointed." Heather said before running out of the club. "BABE!" Jiyong raked his hair and tried to chase after her. "GD, don't forget. You were doing some sweet actions towards me on the balcony just now. We will wait as the pictures show up then" Kiko smirked but Jiyong shrugged her hold away. " off Kiko, and never come back. " 

 

Jiyong went back to his apartment straight, knowing Heather will pack her things as she is probably going to stay in her dorm tonight. "Harin baby" Jiyong circled her waist from the back. "Shut up" Heather snapped. "Why can't you understand? It's just a hug on the waist. Plus, I was drunk" Jiyong shouted. "Understand? You may not know but its Kiko , Ji. I can't take this. It's always her. You said both of you are just friends but I doubt it. Do friends hug each other ? I don't think so. 2 years ago, its like this, 2 years later history happened itself. I need time to cool down , don't follow me" Heather took her backpack and left the house.

 

"AISH"

"Harin-ahhh~" Taeyeon cooed after Heather used tissue after tissue. "I don't know anymore. He said it was just a hug on the waist but I think there's more. Even if he is under the influence of alcohol,  I can't take it because it's Kiko, of all girls. I really don't want what happen 2 years ago to happen again. I'm insecure." Heather sobbed. "Unnie I think you have to see this." Hara stuttered as she scrolled through her phone. 

 

"What is it?" Heather asked as the other 4 girls gasped . CL passed the phone to Heather reluctantly. 

 

Big Bang's G-Dragon cheated on 88's Heather with Japanese Model Kiko Mizuhara?

 

It has been rumored ever since 2009 that the model is dating Big Bang's leader. But the rumors eventually died down after 88's Heather is confirmed to be dating G-Dragon. However, Dispatch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter