She's back.

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, come up quickly. Harin is awake"

 

CL's words echoed in Jiyong's ears as he sprinted down the halls. "BABE"  Jiyong shrieked as he barged into the room. CL stared at him with eyes that mirrored sadness. "What is happening? Is my baby alright?" Jiyong asked, confused. TOP, Seungri and Daesung had their back facing him. "Oh sunbaenim, why have you visited? It's a surprise for Big Bang to visit me here and why are you calling me baby?" Heather replied. 

 

"S-Sunbaenim?" Jiyong stuttered in shock . And just then, all of them burst into laughter at Jiyong's face."H-Hyung you should have seen your face. It's priceless~" Seungri chortled and the rest giggled including Heather. "Does it seem funny to all of you?" Jiyong said coldly, taking one last glance at Heather before leaving the room. "Ottokhae, Oppa seems disappointed, we shouldn't have tricked him." Heather sighed. 

 

"You can go out and coaxed him while we settle your discharge matters, but the doctor said you have to rest throughly at the villa first." TOP said. "Ok~ I would do anything to allow myself to wake up" Heather smiled before walking out to find Jiyong. "Excuse me , have you seen a Korean male leaving ?" Heather asked the nurse in english. "Oh, I think I saw him going to the rooftop. " The nurse replied and Heather thanked her. 

 

Heather sighed as she saw Jiyong facing the city lights. She sneaked behind him and slowly circled his waist. Jiyong tensed up but huffed when he realised its Heather. "What?" He removed her hands around his waist. "Oppa~" Heather whined. "I thought I was a sunbaenim" Jiyong scoffed, shrugging Heather's arm away. "Now that I'm alright , you don't even seem to want to see me?" Heather frowned and when she was walking away, Jiyong pulled her into his embrace. 

 

"I really can't resist you. Do you know how worried and sad I am? I missed you too much ... You were in a life-risking situation and I don't even know what to do. I even hyperventilate the first time in my life and I felt like dying. My heart is already numb from watching you suffer when the doctor is saving you. I really can't lose you, babe. When you seem to forget me, I felt my world crashed down on me. I really can't go through this anymore, I can't take this, Kwon Ji Yong really cannot take this. I can't lose you, I can't afford to lose you babe, I c-can't" Jiyong sobbed in Heather's shoulders. 

 

Heather's tears streamed down and she buried her face into Jiyong's chest, her right hand his back. "You won't lose me. I hate breaking promises, you know that, You won't lose me and I won't lose you." Heather replied.

"Oppa, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter