Agony

It Changed Our Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HARIN!" Jiyong shouted and tried to run forward to save her but it was too late. Jiyong stood there, helpless as he watched Heather's weak body on the gravel surface. Jiyong ran forward before kneeling down beside Heather, placing her head on his lap. "B-Baby, p-please please s-stay with m-me" Jiyong stuttered. The bystanders frantically called the ambulance. The driver who saw the scene , approached, startled. 

 

"Everyone please don't crowd around the victim" The driver tried controlling the crowd. Crimson hues streaked Heather's body, and Jiyong was just stupefied. "W-why are you closing your eyes, please , I wanna see that beautiful eyes again" Jiyong cried. Soon, the ambulance arrived and Jiyong stepped aside to allow the paramedics to handle the situation. He then informed the driver to contact Heather's parents , Big Bang and her members before going up the ambulance with Heather. 

 

"Baby? You won't leave me right" Jiyong wept. Heather was unconscious and blood can be seen seeping from her clothes and her head. 

 

"Sir , you can't enter, please wait outside" The nurse said when Jiyong tried entering the surgery room with Heather. Jiyong slide down on the wall, and sat down on the floor, burying his face in between his knees. "It was all my fault" Jiyong started chanting over and over again as his hands and lips trembled uncontrollably. He had cold sweat on his forehead and his tears flowed down non stop. 

 

"Jiyong-ah" Taeyang called out when they reach the hospital. The girls were tearing up, worried of the situation, the boys freaking out as the matter happened too suddenly but Jiyong doesn't even know of their presence. "Jiyong?" Taeyang called out again but there was no response. Taeyang then slowly lifted Jiyong's chin and everyone was shocked, seeing his face, it was emotionless and it was obvious that he was in complete despair. 

 

"It was all my fault" Taeyang then heard his chants again. "Jiyong-ah, its not your fault, the driver told us about the situation" Taeyang coaxed. "It was all my fault" As Jiyong continued chanting, his breaths got quicker and faster. "Okay now, look at me Jiyong" Taeyang said. Jiyong looked at his best friend's face slowly, his breaths getting faster and faster and Taeyang knew he was hyperventilating. 

 

"Jiyong, follow my breath. Breathe in... Breathe out" Taeyang gestured and the rest watched in awe as they see Jiyong following Taeyang's count. Soon, Jiyong was calmed down as he acknowledged the presence of the rest. "Jiyong-ah Stay strong, that's what Heather need at the moment" s patted his shoulder. Jiyong nodded and looked towards the surgery room then it opened suddenly. 

 

"Doctor, is everything al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter