07. Truth

어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From)

Thank you for 42 subscribers and 4 upvotes!!! <3 You guys are amazing!!!! Sorry for the short chapter... T_T


07. Truth

 

 

“Please, help me…”

She kept hearing a voice repeat the same sentence over and over again. Walking through the field, a strong breeze blew and there appeared Jin, lying on the grass with his eyes closed.

“Jin…?” asked Haneul. She was about to approach him when she realised that there was someone else with him. Ba bump, ba bump.

“I’m glad that we managed to escape,” she heard him say to the figure.

“I am as well,” a soft voice replied.

Who was she, Haneul did not know, but what she did know was that her stomach started doing flips while her heart accelerated. Why am I feeling like this?

“I’m scared thought,” the blonde girl said, “what if they find us? What will happen?”

Jin stared at the sky in thought, wrapping his arm around the girl’s petite figure. “They won’t find us. I promise.”

“B-But Jin…” without continuing her sentence, he silenced the girl with a light peck on the lips.

 

 


 

 

 

“No...” Haneul whispered, jerking awake.

“Noona, are you alright?” asked Jungkook, completely startled by the girl’s sudden awakening. Quickly grabbing a few tissues, he started dabbing at the tears that ran down the girl’s face. “Why are you crying?”

Why was she crying?

“Noona, I heard you mumbling some words while you slept. Did you have a nightmare?” Jungkook continued to probe but Haneul didn’t want to think about it right now.

“I’m alright Kook-ah. Where’s Jin by the way?”

“Oh hyung? He’s making dinner downstairs.”

“D-Dinner?”

“You slept through the whole day,” replied Jungkook, turning on his phone to show the girl the time. “But noona, are you alright? Was your nightmare scary?”

Please, help me…

“J-Jungkook, did you hear that?” she questioned, looking around to find the source.

“Hear what?”

“N-Never mind, I’m probably just hearing things.”

Giving her a weird look, the younger boy nodded before heading downstairs, “I’ll get someone to bring you your dinner once it’s ready.”

Entering the washroom, Haneul stared at herself in the mirror. A black heart tattoo appeared as she lifted up her shirt. It’s still here…

 

Clatter! Quickly turning around, she gasped when she saw Hoseok drop the platter of food onto the ground.

“Y-Y-You’re… Oh God… Oh my god!” he stuttered with a shout. Immediately, he grabbed the girl’s hand and ran down the stairs. “Guys, guys look! I found a clue!!”

Everyone turned their heads at the loud boy in which he sat in the middle of the dining table with Haneul’s hand tightly in his grasp.

“You won’t believe this, but I’m pretty sure my eyes weren’t fooling me,” he started before slightly lifting up Haneul’s shirt.

“YAH, GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME ERT!” she screamed, swatting Hoseok’s hand.

“Seriously, if you’re trying to woo her, at least do it right,” muttered V who got up and walked away but was stopped when Suga froze his legs.

“Hoseok, what are you trying to prove here?”

“What I’m saying is that Haneul has royal blood in her! She’s part of the royal family tree!” exclaimed Hoseok.

“Wait, so you’re saying that my birthmark has something to do with your governor’s daughter?”

“What birthmark?” hissed Namjoon in which Haneul reluctantly showed him.

 

Cutlery fell onto the floor.

 

“That’s impossible,” gasped Yi Xing, “are you really a part of their family? No, that’s impossible, you’re only part Bangtan.”

“Hoseok could be right hyung,” said Jimin, “that’s probably why P-Goon ordered the rest of Topp Dogg to go find her.”

“Topp Dogg?” Haneul questioned and the whole room sent silent.

 

“We should-“

“No,” interjected Jin, “she can’t know!”

“She needs to know one way or another. Besides, she’s a part of their plan now and if she is a part of Jo Kwon’s family, then its best that we keep her safe isn’t it?” Namjoon reasoned.

 

...

 

“Alright, but Haneul?”

“What is it Jin?” she replied.

“Please don’t get mad or do anything rash when you hear about them.”

“O-Ok, but why are you asking me this?”

“Taehyung, you can start now,” ordered Jin. Grasping the girl’s hand, a light electric shock ran through her body and there, she saw something she’d never thought to see before.


 

Posted On: May 11/14

Last Updated/Edited: August 3/15

Word Count: 732