04. Awakening

어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From)

Just wanted to say thank you for 33 subscribers as well as the comments and one upvote! You guys are amazing! <3

 


04. Awakening

{Third Person P.O.V}

 

 

 

"Absolutely not!" The leader shouted, slamming his hands onto the table as he stood up from his seat.

"Why not?" Whined Haneul, "Jin help me out here!"

"Sorry kiddo can't go against leader's decision," the man said, eagerly wanting to help but he knew that he couldn't go against his leader’s orders.

"Give me one good reason why I can't.”

Namjoon sighed and massaged his temples as he sat back down, needing to explain the reason for the fifteenth time.

"I told you, you don't have powers like us so you can't defend yourself. If something were to happen to you then it would be all our fault."

"I'm a black belt in Karate!"

"That won't get you anywhere!"

"Then what am I going to do? Continue on with life as I live with these green things?"

"She has a point there,” Jungkook replied, "We can't leave her alone with the spirits entering and leaving. Plus she can see us as well as the Unknown so she's technically a threat."

"A threat, how am I a threat?" She exploded in anger. Both Jin and Jimin grabbed her arms, making sure she wouldn't hurt the poor boy who winced at the sudden mood change. Girls... they rolled their eyes.

"We need to find a solution to this with the little time we have," muttered Suga, "it won't be long until UVERworld finds Jo Kwon's daughter and sends her to the Reversal Boarder."

"Or better yet, makes her marry him,” Jimin growled. "Our world cannot be a part of that filthy place."

A green flame floated in front of the eight's faces, bobbing up and down as it tried to get their attention. In result, the maknae swatted his hand at the flame as if it was a bug and continued on with the discussion.

"We’d really appreciate the help Haneul, but we're afraid of you getting hurt."

Slouching, she sighed in defeat.

“Alright, what do you want?” The green flame went up to Haneul and touched her hand, immediately disappearing as if was obsorbed into her.

“Whoa, what happened?” asked J-Hope, clearly shocked at what happened.

“Do you feel any different?” questioned Jin as he observed her facial expression. The girl shook her head but as she was about to stand up, a huge surge of energy ran through her body causing her to fall back onto the chair. Her vision suddenly became a blur as she frantically wondered what was going on.

Go outside my dear. A voice called out to her. She wanted to reply, but before she could do that, her body  started moving towards the door on its own.

As she stepped onto the cement, the scenery changed into what she experienced a few days ago.

The sound of silence wavered as the brown grass returned along with the moldy buildings. Houses looked burnt as well as the rocky roads. Fog shrouded once again, and black shadows that outlined figures of people appeared.

“Do… Do you see that?” she asked the boys. Before her was group of Unknown devouring what looked like a person. A truck then passed by, changing the scenery back to its original state and the creatures dissapeared.

“See what?” Suga finally asked, trying to find what the girl was looking at.

“I don’t see anything except for Seoul,” replied Nam Joon. Haneul furrowed her eyes as she looked around.

You have amazing power. Do you know what you saw there?

‘Who’s talking to me?’ she thought and slightly jumped as the voice replied.

I am. My name is Yi Xing and I am here to guide you. You milady have an incredible power that only few have.

‘Wait what? Does that mean I’m not human?’

*laughs* you should feel very lucky. Actually, you’re part human, part Bangtan. It seems that you have the potential within yourself.

‘The potential, what do you mean? And how am I part Bangtan?’

As you can see the world around you changes drastically. Other times, it looks normal. Tell me, what do you think you saw earlier?

‘I don’t know… Could it possibly be the future?’

Correct, that is your power. When an event is about to occur the world changes around you, giving you small hints about what is going to come. Earlier this week, you saw that man along with the Unknown. Then, you noticed him come back again two days after.

“Hey, are you alright?” a voice interrupted the conversation.

Shaking her head, Yi Xing’s voice went quiet as Jin waved his hand in front of the girl’s face.

“Sorry, I kind of spaced out,” she replied smiling.

“What was it that you saw?” asked Suga who was still looking for the thing that she supposedly saw.

Haneul sighed and walked toward the living room, sitting down on the couch. “It’s really complicated, but would you believe me if I said someone was communicating with me using telepathy?”

The boys made their way into the living room with confused faces.

“Wait that spirit that… um ‘entered’ your body, was that the person who was talking to you?” J-Hope's eyes widened. He knew that the spirits were acting a bit bizzare, but he never seen several enter a human's body before.

“Apparently, and he’s also told me some things about me that I haven’t realised until earlier.”

I can explain, if you want. I know these boys very well.

Before the girl could protest, a flash of light emitted the room and there stood what looked like a hologram of a tall, Chinese male.

“Yi Xing hyung?!” the boys shouted in surprise.

 


 

Posted On: April 11/14

Last Updated/Edited: August 3/15

Word Count: 972