22. Her

어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From)

Happy Valentine's Day! For those who are planning to watch Wu Yi Fan (Kris)'s movie, it's worth it. Went to watch it today and it was SUPER good, no joke.


 

22. Her

{First Person}

 

 

My breath hitched as he walked on the room with a lantern, a smug look appeared on his face as his jet black hair glittered under the light. This was the man, the man that everyone talked negatively about.

 

UVERworld's governor, Park Ryu.

 

Mirae stared, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Who are you?" Her voice dripping in authority with a tinge of nervousness.

 

He chuckled and stepped forward, hovering over the two of us as a flame appeared from his left hand. His dark robe was dragged against the concrete ground with each step he took. The girl's eyes flickered for a second with fear before turning back to a glare.

 

"You should be afraid of me," his baritone voice echoed through the small cell, "my name is Park Ryu, UVERworld's governor."

I crawled forward but with the kick of his foot, my head was against the ground. "Bastard!"

 

"The drug will wear off soon," his smile was sinister as he took reached over towards my leg and pulled out something that looked like a syringe.

 

"What did you do to me," I hissed, wiggling  underneath his foot. He twirled the syringe around his fingers, mocking me as I continued to squirm. He turned towards the guards and tilted his head towards us before walking out. One of them took out a taser and shocked Mirae before unlocking the chains and hoisted her lifeless body on his shoulders. The other grabbed me and I continued to squirm until I found my eyes drooping.




 

 


{Third Person}


 

Jin walked around, visiting places that were once beautiful and full of life. With a sigh, he sat on a broken bench and observed his surroundings.

 

He imagined the field ahead of him to look colourful. The Orchids and cherry blossom trees would be starting to lose their petals as the grass laughed at the trees since they continued to stay green. Small families for rabbits would roam across the enormous land together while birds would fly above, smiling down at the world. Then, he imagined him and his family, enjoying a calming day as he chased his younger brother around the big oak tree while his parents were happily chatting away on the picnic blanket, fingers entangled with each other.

 

From a far, someone was calling out to him but the voice seemed surreal.

 

"...Ji... Jin... Kim Seok Jin!"

 

Shaking his head, he found himself back in reality. Jimin was up ahead with hair sticking out of different places while his face was a cherry colour. He ran through the grey field, stepping on the muddy ground as he approached Jin.

 

"Finally, the gang was looking all over for you!" the younger male panted with his hands on his knees.

 

Jin sat up and blinked at him, "why? What happened?"

 

"It's Mirae, she's missing!"


 

 



 

The group ran back and forth to different districts of the area, hoping to find her. In the midst of the confusion, Yoongi and Jin bumped into Kidoh.

 

"What are you doing here?" the brunette asked his brother.

 

Kidoh’s hands were on his knees as he breathed heavily, "where's Mirae?"

 

Jin furrowed my eyebrows, "why do you need to know?"

 

"She's missing," he stated, "isn't she? Damnit!" He ran past us as Yoongi and his brother shouted for him. Something didn't seem right.

 

Both groups met up in district 1 as the tension grew.

 

“What’s going on?” growled Namjoon, walking up towards P-Goon and grabbing the collar of his shirt.

 

“Put him down,” Kidoh said, “Haneul is missing as well.”

 

“What? Why is Haneul in this world? Why did you bring her here?!” Jin roared but Yoongi froze his feet, preventing the male from lashing out.

 

“We don’t have much time so I’ll explain on the way. Summon Bahamut, we’ll be too late if we go by foot.”

 

He glared at him, but obeyed, summoning the large silver dragon. “Where to?”

“Royal ground, district 7.”

 

 

 


 


 

 


 

Haneul woke up feeling numb and tired as she craned her neck to see what was going on. She was currently on cold tiles of the castle entrance with Mirae grunting beside her.

 

“Open the gate,” she heard a deep voice boom followed by creaking of what sounded like a rusty door. Slowly, the girl sat up as her vision started to clear up.

 

“I see you’re awake,” the two girls looked up and found themselves wishing they never did. The man grinned with pleasure as he walked towards them. “Both of you are of royal blood, but only one has the gift. I wonder which one…”

 

The cousins both furrowed their eyebrows and frowned, What gift? Then, clicking of heels were heard as a tall figure emerged from the golden door ahead. Their bodies froze as the woman came out from the darkness and into the light; their memory was refreshing as they started to recognize the familiar yet unfamiliar face.


 

Familiar to the mind, but unfamiliar to the eyes.


 

“M-Mom…?”



 


urgh, sorry for another anti-romance chapter…. *hangs head in shame* I PROMISE YOU THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SOME!!!! *pinky promises*

 

Last Updated/Edited: August 3/15

Word Count:  894