18. Anger

어디에서 왔는지 (Where Did You Come From)

A/N: I’ll be using Kidoh instead of Hyo Sang from now on.


 

18. Anger
 

Drumming his fingers on the table while biting his thumb nail, Jin continuously glanced at the clock. It was almost midnight and not once have the younger ones step into the house after they stormed out several hours ago. The four members (Him, Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung) who went out to look for them came back empty handed, deciding that maybe the two wanted some air and that they would be back tomorrow morning. But Jin thought otherwise, he was extremely worried about the two. Earlier, Jungkook had tears streaming down his eyes while Jimin threw a fit and broke a few things in the house, storming out of the apartment along with Jungkook.

 

“Where are they?” he groaned and fell back onto the couch. His phone suddenly buzzed.

 

‘Don’t wait up for us. We’re fine, just out meeting some friends.’ the text read.

 

Jin grew curious, “ Friends? They threw a fit just to meet their friends?” he was suddenly suspicious with the odd text. Grabbing his coat, he went out looking for the two once again.



 



 

Kidoh stared at the girl before retreating his hand from her grasp, “I-I should get going.”

 

The four of them stood up and started making their way towards the entrance. The door suddenly opened and there stood Jin in his thick winter coat.

 

“H-Hyung…” gasped Jimin, eying the older male who glared at his younger brother.

 

“What the hell are you doing with him?” poison burned the younger males’ throats as they said nothing. Jin stared at Haneul with emotionless eyes and took the two younger males out of the cafe.


 

Deciding to lighten up the mood, Kidoh offered to walk her back home.

 

“I don’t understand why he hates me all of the sudden,” she muttered, kicking a pebble as the two walked. Kidoh kicked it back and the two continued to do this until they reached the apartment building.

 

“Jin must be really angry at me huh?” the male bitterly laughed. He kicked his right foot on the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets. He slightly flinched when the girl approached him, making her frown.

“Are you scared of me?” she asked.

 

“Of course not,” he lied, using a smile to cover it up. “You should go inside, it’s cold out here.”

 

Worry crept onto her face as she bid him goodbye, entering the apartment building. Looking back, a small proportion of her heart felt heavy when she found out that he wasn’t there anymore.



 


 

As soon as the girl entered the building, the male started running. He clutched onto the phone that sat in his jacket pocket, hoping he wasn’t too late. Wait for me guys, I’m almost home.

 

The alley gave off a metallic smell that made Kidoh cringe. Blood stains on the walls and cats who rummaged through garbage cans. This was the neighbourhood that Kidoh lived in. Taking out his keys, he unlocked the rusty door, wet footprints lead towards the living room.

 

“Guys, I’m back!” he yelled while taking off his shoes, making his way towards the lit TV. When he made his way over he found Jenissi hurled over, his face tainted with purple bruises. “Hey, wake up!” He patted the younger male’s face with worry. Looking over towards the couch, he found A-Tom in the same state.

 

The stairs started to rumble and down came B-Joo and Xero with first aid kits in their hands.

 

“You’re finally back!” the blue haired male shouted in relief.

 

“Where are the others?”

 

“Others?” Kidoh was alarmed, “What do you mean?”

 

“Weren’t they with you?” groaned A-Tom, trying to sit up but Xero forced him back down on the tattered couch.

 

The door suddenly slammed opened and there was Gohn with Hansol, carrying Seogoong and Sangdo.

 

“This guy’s heavy…” growled Gohn, trying to lighten up the dulled atmosphere.

 

“Where’s Nakta, Hojoon and Yano?” B-Joo asked while taping A-Tom’s arm.

 

“They’re out with P-Goon. You should’ve seen his face, it was all red and steam started coming out of his ears.” laughed Hansol, dropping Seogoong a chair.

 

“What happened while I was gone?” said Kidoh and the boys went quiet.


 

“Boss came back, he didn’t look very happy and when he found out that we were wasting time he started to beat us,” Xero finally broke the ice. “He found out about the girl as well.”

 

“Which one?”

 

“Both, the governor’s daughter and her cousin.”

 

His body tensed when he heard the news. “H-How…?”

 

Hansol shook his head, “No one knows, but if we don’t patch things up with your brother, hell is going to break out and our world will be crushed into pieces.”



 



 

The moment the three males entered the apartment building, the atmosphere started to get heated.

 

“Why were you out with him?” roared Jin, shards of ice started to form.

 

The lights started to flash and thunder cracked the sky, “It’s none of your business.” glared the youngest.

 

“Jeon Jungkook, you answer me now!”

 

Namjoon suddenly came out of the washroom and stopped the older male from punching the boy. “What’s gotten into you Jin!”

 

“What’s gotten into me? What’s gotten into him! He was out late with the enemy!”

 

“He’s not a bad person!” shouted Jimin.

 

The temperature of the room started to become colder and everything turned to ice. Suga stepped out of his room and glared at the group. “What’s going on?”

 

“It’s nothing,” growled Jin, storming into his room before closing the door with a loud ‘slam’.

 

A framed picture of the boys fell to the ground and the glass shattered.

 

 


 

 

Sorry for not updating in almost a month! T___T I feel like I'm writing filler chapters ack. What do you think of the story so far? Is it making sense to you?

 

 

 

Posted On: Oct. 25/14

Last Updated/Edited: August 3/15

Word Count: 989