Deal

Gaijin Tarento Diary

 

As a result of dealing with KAT-TUN, my new song was recorded. According to the bet we’we made, it was sung in French. I spent pretty hard nights sitting behind empty sheets of paper. Fortunately Mrs. Tanaka was skilled not just in English but also in French. I really don’t know what I should do without Tanaka family.

The song was called J’ai pas 20 ans and the funniest part of it was my dancing background in the PV. KAT-TUN kept their word and they made up the choreography that was performed in the musíc video. I had to admit that it looks very impressive even though Ueda-san was certainly not pleased with this whole bet. I was troubled that maybe this silly deal is forcing them to do something they don’t want to in the end. But especially Kamenashi-san and Akanishi-san were enjoying the shooting as much as they could.

They were very accurate about the deal so every aspect was carefully discussed and planned. Now I mean the part about me participating in their PV for Don’t You Ever Stop. It was my first choreography ever and it wasn’t easy for me.

The thing I’ve started going to school made it even more difficult. Like my friend said, there was a special high school in Tokyo which had one class for Czech students. I knew that Japan is favourite destination for Czech businessmen and vice versa but I didn’t expect so many Czech people being there. The class I attended had so many students that it had to be divided into two groups. And I didn’t mention that all of ours teachers were Czech as well. At least I didn’t have to worry about Japanese language so much. I had other things I should worry about. Like my school-leaving exam next spring. And on top of that I was determined to apply for the university so I had to be successful in the entrance exam. Sometimes I thought I’ve decided to make too many challenging things in pretty short time. My typical day consisted of school in the morning and early afternoon, preparing for the next day at school and of shooting and rehearsals in the K2 studio during evening and sometimes for the whole night. There were always plenty of things I had to do. But on the other hand I hadn’t time for stressing myself of my Japanese colleagues at least.

 

“Shooting starts in one hour…” the director of the PV entered the gym.

“One hour?!” I tried to catch my breath after a two-hour practising. KAT-TUN’s medical assistant was watching over me and was ready to give me a quick shot of medicaments to keep me alive. But I was dealing with my asthma pretty well. Some pills before practising were enough. But Shirota-sensei wasn’t satisfied.

“Daijoubu desu ka, Mady-san?” he looked at me suspiciously.

“Hai, arigatou, sensei.” I smiled a little.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll take my leave for now.”

“Hai. Arigatou gozaimaa,” I bowed my head.

“No offense, but that guy just looks like he’s waiting for me having some problems…” I grinned towards Nakamaru-san.

“Shirota-kun? Well… he doesn’t take care about women here so it’s a great opportunity for him,” Nakamaru passed me a bottle of water.

“What? Oh my… splendid…” I sighed heavily.

“Time to rock!” shouted Akanishi and rushed out of the gym. We were following him and went to ours dressing rooms. I gave myself a few minutes before I started to change into my costume – dark green sleeveless top, black shorts and army boots. It took me another five minutes to put on all of the accessories. Then I just waited for my makeup.

There were fifteen minutes to the start and I went from my dressing room. I bumped into Kamenashi-san in metallic costume.

“Wow… suteki!” he praised me.

“Well thanks. You’re not looking bad too…” I smiled at him but it was everything I was able to do. I didn’t know what topic I should pick to continue the conversation. At my surprise Kamenashi-san obviously had the same problem. So we were just standing in the corridor facing each other without a word.

“Have you seen the shooting place?! It’s huge! It’s awesome!” Taguchi-kun was running to us.

We stepped from each other and turned to him. “No… we haven’t seen it yet,” answered Kamenashi-san.

“Have you finished with your lovey-dovey chit-chat you two?” Akanishi grabbed me and Kamenashi around shoulders. “I thought I couldn’t get from the dressing room. I didn’t want to interrupt your silence,” he smirked at us.

“And what do you think that happened here?” Kamenashi-san tried to act cool.

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. Everyone should have a little secret,” Akanishi-san winked at me.

“Mattaku….” I mumbled.

 

“How long are we here?” I asked Nakamaru-san as we watched shooting of last scenes.

“21 hours…” he yawned.

“Hmm….it means that I didn’t go to school today…” I put my head on his shoulder.

“I’m the sleepiest I’ve been since we hit the year 2000….” Koki-kun sat next to us.

“Mady-chan, your turn…” Akanishi-san appeared.

“Don’t call me Mady-chan. What’s with that –chan? I’m not so much younger than you… Bakanishi,” I said with closed eyes.

“All right but it really doesn’t change anything on the fact that it’s your turn in front of the camera.”

“Ah…you’re right!” I jumped from my place.

“Ganbatte…” Nakamaru-san yawned again.

I rushed to my shooting spot as fast as I could. I really wanted to call it a day. As soon as all of the scenes were made we could congratulate each other. It was great work after all. And I was tired to death. Because of this I was the second one who could go to change into normal clothes and went home. The first one was Kamenashi-san. He waited for me and walked me from shooting to my dressing room.

“Tsukareta….” I sighed.

“It was a long day. But making of PV’s usually takes so long,” Kamenashi-san walked next to me.

“Oh great… welcome to the industry…” I said to myself.

Kamenashi-san laughed: “But you were very good. Real professional.”

“Arigatou but I’m too tired to believe you.”

“Okay, I’ll repeat it to you tomorrow. And now oyasumi nasai Mady-chan.”

I didn’t really mind him calling me Mady-chan as I realised when we ended facing each other again.

“Right. Oyasumi nasai… Kame,” I .

He smiled and suddenly got serious. He was looking at me for a while and suddenly he kissed me. I don’t know if it was because of my tired confused mind that I simply leant against him and let the time pass by. Then I realise we’re not shooting and this is happening in my real life. At the same time we heard voices on the stairs. We stepped from each other as fast as we could but it was late. Akanishi-san and Nakamaru-san were looking at us.

“Well…and that’s why you shouldn’t do it right here…” Akanishi wanted to light up the heavy atmosphere.

“Summimasen…” I whispered.

We went to our dressing rooms without a word. I felt terrible and I didn’t want to think about how bad I will feel in the morning when I realise everything in the full meaning. What did I just do? Or what did HE do? That’s not good…

 

 

 

It's finally here! I'm really sorry for not updating but my mind is too busy with university. But I also have plenty of ideas for that fanfic so I need to write it down. Enjoy =)