Stormy Days

Gaijin Tarento Diary

 

It didn’t take more than a few days and I started to behave around them normally than I ever thought. I wasn’t thinking about the age difference and they weren’t either. The only one problem was how to address them. Especially Sakurai-san. Some of my senses told me that it’s easier for me to call him Sakurai-san. But every time I did so, he seemed to be disappointed. So I always had to concentrate on that “Sho-kun”. It was strange because I hadn’t problem with the oldest one member. Ohno-san but also Satoshi-san, even sometimes Oh-chan, I could call him however I wanted. But when I said “Sho-kun” I always got the feeling that I’m too familiar and that’s not right according to his position and knowledge and simply everything. Strange enough…

After joining Arashi I suddenly became a real gaijin tarento, real celebrity. People in K2 studios started to greet me properly and I could go through the receptions without introducing myself like I had to. Magazines were full of Arashi and their new member, because right in the beginning Ohno-san acknowledged me as a regular member, not just as a guest like KAT-TUN did. It was unusual that the name Arashi included me as well from now on. Aiba-chan said that the word ARASHI has six letters so it’s natural that the group has six members. Oh well…

I was afraid of reaction from fans. Some of them expressed hopes of me moving to another group soon. They also hoped that I won’t destroy Arashi like I destroyed KAT-TUN. These opinions really bothered me. I was blaming myself for that thing that happened to KAT-TUN and I didn’t need fans to remind me about it. But fortunately there were more fans which remembered me and MatsuJun in Kokoro no Rocku drama and their opinions were like: “Oh, it’s so interesting to see them like that in real life.” Anyway I had to prove all of them that I’m worth their support. I needed to work hard.

 

Today was special because I had free morning. So it was 9am and I was just walking through the reception of jimusho. My manager was already waiting for me in the lobby with my timetable on his laptop screen.

“So, today is pretty free…in the afternoon there is a session in JStorm because of Beautiful World recording. I think that the car will pick all of you up in 1pm.” He started. “Then it’s possible that you will have some dance practice with Ohno-san or music practice with Nino, it’ll depend on Uta no Oniisan shooting. And in the 10pm you’ll have live streaming of Himitsu no Arashi-chan. MatsuJun and Aiba-kun will be there in advance but the rest of you need to wait here for Sakurai-san, who has News Zero today. That’s all for today but remember that tomorrow at this time there’ll be shooting of VS Arashi against Kurosagi team. There’s some brief program of this episode.” He closed his laptop and handed me some papers.

I tried to absorb all the information.

“Now I’m going to meet Johnny-san. If there’s anything you’ll need today, ask Arashi’s manager. If you meet him.” He smiled at me and walked away. He was enjoying this “high management” for sure.

 

On my way to my new dressing room I met Arashi’s manager.

“Ohayo Mady-chan, do you have everything you need?” he smiled at me.

“Ohayo gozaimasu. Yes, I have, thank you.” I bowed a little.

“Great, yoroshiku…” he rushed away.

“There’s no one who’s not in a hurry…” I mumbled and entered my small dressing room. It was a room for one person so nothing big. But through the second door I could enter Arashi’s huge room with TV, couches, mirrors and lot of free space in addition. I always spent most of the time there. This morning too. I just put my bag to the armchair in my room and then I automatically knocked on the other door. I didn’t wait for the answer and simply enter it.

“Ohayo gozaimasu…” I greeted them without raising my head from VS Arashi program.

Three voices answered me properly just the fourth complained again:

“Every time I start to dress up, Mady enters…” Nino put on his shirt.

I turned to him. “No, every time I enter, you start to dress up,” I corrected him and sat on the couch. “Tomorrow we’re playing against Yamapi…” I the TV.

“So our only chance to defeat him is that everything will be performed by MatsuJun, right?” Sakurai-san folded his newspapers.

“I’m supposed to be on Rolling Coin Tower…” I read from the script.

“With who?” asked Aiba-chan.

“Why don’t you read it on your own? You have it right here.” MatsuJun pointed at Aiba’s script.

“With Sakurai…..with Sho-kun…” I answered slowly.

“What?! Every time Sho-kun is there, the tower falls on his side!” Nino was shocked.

“Sou desu ka?” Sho-kun smiled shyly.

“And I’m also as the support for Pinball Runner?” I couldn’t believe my eyes. “With Aiba-chan….Why do I have to do everything?”

“Change. I’m gonna do the support for that.” Nino decided.

“Hardly, you’re supposed to run…” MatsuJun grinned.

“Who decided that?!”

“Why are you so heated up today? Are you high or something?” asked Sho-kun.

“We should ask Ohno-san…” I was writing down all the possibilities. “Where is he?”

“Baka no Oniisan…” smirked Nino.

“It’s Uta no Oniisan…” Jun smacked him.

On TV broadcasted Tokyo Top 10.

“Oi, we’re first with Mada Minnu Sekai E.” I shouted.

“Why are you so surprised? We’re always first…” Nino spoke up.

“But this time it’s thanks to me!” I reminded him.

“Don’t be so full of yourself…” Nino was ready for some argument.

In the middle of this Ohno-san appeared. He was dressed in black leather.

“Okaeri, Oh-chan! I thought you’re that Uta no guy today…” Nino was observing him.

“This is the civil face of Uta no Oniisan.” Aiba-chan lectured him.

“You’re watching that drama?” Sho-kun looked surprised.

“Of course!” Aiba-chan exclaimed proudly.

“Tsukaretta….” Mumbled Ohno-san. He grabbed a pillow from the armchair and laid on the couch putting the pillow and then his head on my lap.

“Alright….does he do that often?” I asked shocked.

“Usually I’m the one who’s sitting there.” Nino looked at me with that evil face of his.

“He’s really sleeping…” I looked down.

“Satoshi-kun is like a cat. He falls asleep in seven seconds.” Sho-kun informed me with serious face.

“How long does it last?” I froze.

“Few hours…” nodded MatsuJun.

My eyes widened. Then I sighed and grabbed the TV remote. “Okay…I don’t have anything to do anyway…” and I started to browse TV channels. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So this chapter is a little shorter but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I was enjoying writing it =)