Nino's Wild Heart

Gaijin Tarento Diary

 

One week to Kohaku. I still couldn’t get used to the fact that I’m going to participate in Japanese New Year’s Eve celebrations. In our country it was work for the bests of the best entertainers. And I really felt out of place somehow.

Trying to get my stressed mind of Kohaku I was improving my lyrics for Arashi’s upcoming single. Main theme for Matsujun’s drama. Still I wasn’t sure about the title. Nino came to help with Wild Heart and my final arrangement made the title Wild at Heart.

We knew our playlist for Kohaku, we were well prepared for our performances and for the last week we tried to relax. We were watching over Hanabi secretly because at that time they were rehearsing the most because of Koharu-chan’s hiatus. Somehow we were really happy that Koharu-chan can dance again. I almost felt like their manager responsible for their actions.

 

“I said we have to pronounce it different here...” I was leaning on Nino’s piano at music rehearsing room and Nino was mumbling behind me.

“How different? What do you mean? It fits. Listen,” he sat behind the piano and played the chorus of Wild at Heart again.

I shook my head. “And try that thing I’m suggesting you. Just put the accent of the word slightly forward. It won’t change the meaning and the weird tone we’re hearing there disappears.”

“You’re talking about Japanese accents here? Do you want to teach me something about accents in Japanese? Really? You?” he smirked at me.

“Get out,” I sat really close to him behind the piano and played my version. Firstly he was surprised by the sudden close contact and secondly he was shocked that my suggestion really worked. I wasn’t thinking about how close we’re sitting. It was just Nino for me. My friend who desperately wants me to date Sakurai Sho. The most important fact for me at that time was I was correct about the song we were working on. But I wasn’t expecting that Nino will admit it.

“Since when you play the piano?” he was looking at me from very short distance. “And MY piano in addition. When did I give you a permission to touch it?”

I had to smile. “You’re the worst person I’ve ever met.”

“I know…” he smile nicely at me.

As we were staring at each other I suddenly realised I’m feeling something I haven’t felt since my evening at Tokyo Bay. I stood up quickly.

“What?!” Nino hit the keys in front of him.

“I can’t!” I snapped at him suddenly.

“Maybe you can’t but what if I can and what if I want?” he asked me confused.

I gasped. “Wait…first – what are we talking about?” I started to loose control.

“What if I wanted to kiss you?” Nino asked slowly.

“And why would you?” I was prepared for an argument for some reason.

He sighed and then tried to light the atmosphere: “Oh, I don’t know. People do it for ages so I said to myself that I could give it a try.”

I was looking at him with disbelief.

“Mady-chan…” he stood up and walked towards me. I started to backup but after a few steps I hit the wall behind me. There was no escape from him and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to escape.

“This is crazy…” I tried to make fun of this situation like I do all the time when some awkward moment approaches me. He chuckled, grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer to him.

I was blushing but still I didn’t want to loose my face. “You’re actually smaller than I thought. It looks different from the distance.” I insulted him.

“I’m more than 3centimetres taller than you…” he smirked at me.

“Because you’re wearing heels,” I returned him.

“For how long are we going to stand it like that before you finally shut up?” he asked me.

“For a very long time. Because you’re expecting that I’m going to tell you I like you.”

“Don’t you?”

“No. I can’t like person like you. You don’t like people anyway. You hate them. You can’t love. Cut it out, Kazunari…” I looked away.

“Admit it…”

“What? Liking you? No…I don’t….” But my last words disappeared in forceful kiss. I didn’t know why I lied to myself. I released my wrists not because I wanted to push him away but because I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer.

What are we doing? Isn’t he the one who should stop this? And what if Arashi will never be the same just because of that kiss?

 

I opened my eyes.

“What’s up?” Nino looked down at me and turned off the TV in Arashi’s lounge.

“What happened?” I lift my head from Nino’s lap and looked to the faces of the rest of Arashi.

“Bad dream? You woke up all of a sudden…” Sho closed his laptop.

“Dream?” I was very confused. “Oh… was it a dream? Really?! Oh, I’m so glad!!” I hugged Nino next to me.

“It has to be really horrible…” Nino grinned.

I had to admit it wasn’t the most horrible dream I’ve ever had. Was it just me or did I just felt how Nino’s heart started to pound faster than usual?

“We were discussing one little idea.” Matsujun turned from the mirror.

“What idea?” I let go of Nino.

“Maybe, in order to show our support to Hanabi, we could give them a song.” Aiba-chan explained.

“Give them a song? Like…compose and write a song for them?” I was making sure.

“And maybe record a demo version for them or something like that.” Sho-kun added.

“Hmm….what kind of song for Hanabi?” Oh-chan mumbled while going through his magazine about fishing. “Hanabi….for Hanabi…Hanabi…” he was repeating.

“Anyway!” Nino broke the moment of collective thinking. “It’s not of your business so much because it’s probably going to be me who will compose it and write it, right? Or maybe someone else from our composers.”

“Don’t be so full of yourself.” I pointed out.

“Stop lecturing me and come with me. I was just waiting for you to wake up. Now we need to figure out what we’re going to do with Wild at Heart chorus. Because I don’t like how we have to sing the lyrics in the beginning.” He almost dragged me out of the lounge, heading for music rehearsal room.

“Oh my….” My eyes widened as I remembered my dream. “Well…I think I know how we’re going to fix it. We’ll just try to put the accent in one place a little forward.” I giggled.

“What are you giggling about? It doesn’t sound bad. Let’s give it a try.” Nino nodded.

 Well, at least he admitted I could have a point from the very beginning. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for not updating for a while but as I mentioned somewhere around here, even though my school ended I have feeling that I don't have time for anything. But in fact I'm doing nothing :D

Anyway, enjoy new chapter and remember arashigirl2013's Hanabi from this fanfic =)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/135925/subarashiki-sekai-apply-arashi-heysayjump-jpop-kattun-news-johnny