Kokoro no Rocku

Gaijin Tarento Diary

 

I leaned on the ceiling and stared at the evening sky. Then I heard silent steps. I turned and saw him. He was looking pretty desperate.

“Try to listen to me…” he whispered.

“And you try to understand I don’t want to listen,” I wanted to turn back but he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer.

“I already said my last words for you. I hate you,” I continued with calm voice.

He gave me a little tired smile: “I know. I love you too.”

And before I could say a word he kissed me.

“STOP! Yoshi minna, arigatou!” Daisuke-san shouted.

I was embarrassed again but when I looked into Matsujun’s face we burst into hysterical laugh.

“What’s so funny again?” Daisuke-san looked at us.

“Summimasen,” I bowed still with a huge smile on my face.

“This is so touching moment you know. And you’re ruining this great atmosphere,” Oguri-san wiped an imaginary tear.

“We did this scene five times,” Matsujun reminded him. “And we’re deadly tired.”

“Five times… but still it was so deep!” he continued teasing us. “Mady-chan I want a kiss like that too,” he made a few steps towards me.

“Nani?!” I looked at him in shock.

“Just one little kiss,” he laughed and hugged me.

“You’re really Oguri-san,” I shook him of.

“Shun-kun, get lost, you’re done for today,” Daisuke-san appeared. “Mady-chan, Matsujun I’m afraid we should do this scene one more time.”

Matsujun rolled his eyes but he immediately went to his place.

“What was wrong Daisuke-san,” I wanted to know. I hoped he could give me some advice.

“Well, I don’t know exactly. There was something like weird feeling about it. Know what I mean? We better do it more times and then we can choose the best one,” he smiled at me.

He didn’t help me. I just remembered how precise Japanese are and that we will have to repeat this awkward scene till the sun goes down. Unfortunately twilights are extremely slow at the day like this. I sighed and thought about how common thing kissing Matsumoto Jun could be. Weird ideas again.

 

Dressing rooms in K2 studious occupied one whole floor. It wasn’t big deal because K2 was huge area consisted of ten houses, ateliers and a free space for various exterior sets. Each dressing room was opened to the hallway which led to the others buildings, cafeteria or just into the small lobby with TV. It was important place where actors waited for their scenes and where you could simply socialize with them.

I was early again on that day. I was wearing my costume and tried to prepare myself for today. I was supposed to sing and then record my first song. It should be the main theme for the dorama and the band should consist of me, Matsuda brothers and Oguri-san. Just like in dorama. I was nervous as always but something made feel better than outside. I gave up on explaining these strange feeling to myself.

I was sitting on the sofa and watching TV. Morning news was on. I could understand each fourth word and it wasn’t enough for knowing what’s going on. I just stared at handsome caster and waited for the end.

“Ohayou gozaimasu…” I heard sleepy voice.

I looked to the doorway. My heart skipped a beat as usual when I saw somebody famous. And you couldn’t meet anyone else than famous people here.

“Ohayou gozaimasu, Satoshi-san,” I answered.

Satoshi Ohno looked like my voice finally woke him up.

“Oh, it’s you Mady-san. Ohayou gozaimasu,” he repeated with familiar tone. He walked towards me and looked at the sitting place next to me.

“Dozo..” I smiled.

“Arigatou gozaimasu,” he smiled. He was always early and we’ve been meeting a lot here in the lobby. Every time I saw him here he was wearing black suit with lawyer’s badge on his jacket. It was for the Maou dorama Ikuta-san was talking about.

News on TV has finished and it was time for the music programme. Today a new single by KAT-TUN was announced. It was called Rescue. The music video was very impressive and the song itself was very catchy too.

“Sughoi deshou?” Satoshi san couldn’t take eyes of the TV.

I just nodded.

“I shouldn’t be watching this,” Satoshi-san continued. “They’re like rivals to me…But they’re good.”

“But your music is different from theirs. So they’re can’t be so big rivals.” I assured him.

“True. We’re good friends after all. In the same agency,” he smiled at me.

“Oi! Riida…I caught you!” Matsujun came to us.

Satoshi-san grinned at him at stood up. “I should go to work.”

“We should go too, Mady-chan,” Matsujun tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned TV off and went to record my first song.

 

I’m sure I didn’t mention that one of the ten houses of K2 was recording studio. It was separated from the sets with strange system of corridors and staircases. When you went through these corridors you could meet singers and J-pop groups of any kind. Another small world for itself. While in the next building you were in dorama heaven here you were in the J-pop heaven. I was shocked again. Did I spotted Yabu Kota from Hey! Say! Jump! right now?!

“We have to wait,” my manager was looking after us during this session. He just went of the recording office. “There’s Becky-san inside. She should be done in an half an hour.”

“Becky?” I gasped.

“Oi, Mady-san, don’t you want to calm down?” Ryuhei was looking at me with fake worries. “You’re pale and I don’t like it.”

“What is HE doing here anyway?” I pointed at Matsujun who was looking from the window. “He’s not in our dorama band,” I reminded them.

“I’m here for the case you faint,” he looked serious.

Still I dared to be cheeky: “How generous of you…”

“You don’t want to hear that I’m here just because I have some free time and I want to hear you.”

“No…That would be too cruel of you,” I grinned at him.

“Anyway I had to tell the others that the recording is the other day. They wanted to see you as well,” he continued.

“That’s true,” my manager nodded.

I looked at both of them. “Who’s THE OTHERS?” I wanted to know.

“The rest of Arashi…Riida mainly. And Ikuta Toma…when he heard about it.”

“WHAT?”

“Kokoro no Rocku crew onegaishimasu!” they called us in.

We bumped into Becky-san. She was really pleased she’s meeting us. She started to talk so much and so fast that even though it was English I had hard times with understanding. It was something like: “Kokoro no Rocku? I’ve seen the photos! You’re awesome guys, I can’t wait for the dorama. Mady-san I’m sure you will be great just great. You’re so cute! And you’re going to record something? Can I stay please? I will be totally silent I promise. Please let me stay in!”

And so we’ve recorded my first song called All or Nothing (There’s a link for song I had in mind when I was writing about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mjv90uwusQ&playnext=1&list=PL2408D0585ED6D418 ). It was in English and I was told that other songs will be in Japanese. I didn’t mind. Learning Japanese lyrics was never too hard for me.

And so I get my first fan as well. It was Becky-san. She praised us so much I had a headache. I was even suspicious that anything could be so good as she said and that she must be lying. But her sweet smile assured me she’s true. Maybe I’m not the worst singer and guitarist and maybe I have some talent in myself. It would be definitely amazing. Becky-san promised she will invite us the next day on the set. Her strong trust in myself was something I never experienced when I’m not thinking about my parents. Thanks to Becky-san I started to discover not just my talents, I’ve never thought I have, but my lost self-confidence again. World started to look good.

 

 

 

 

 

So another chapter is out. And just to make your image complete I’m putting some links to the songs I mentioned. One of them is hidden in the text and the second one is here. It’s the KAT-TUN’s Rescue. =)

( http://v.ent.163.com/video/2009/3/E/4/V53CE45E4.html )