Chipmunk

Gaijin Tarento Diary

 

“I kissed Sho-kun…” I sighed and tried no to look towards Ohno-kun who was silently preparing his fishing rod. It was our day off and Ohno decided to take me and Nino to one of his fishing trips. “Or maybe…HE kissed ME….or both of us…somehow….Oh, I don’t know!” I didn’t know how to put it.

“Hontou da? Ii desu ne, Mady-chan?” he answered without looking at me.

I almost fell to the water. “I’m afraid you’re not completely awake, Oh-chan. I said I kissed Sho-kun.” I repeated slowly. I was glad he’s not mad but I expected stronger reaction.

“You did what?!” I heard Nino’s voice behind me. I rolled up my eyes and said nothing. I was not in a mood for repeating this thing over and over again. I decided to return to the cabin but Nino grabbed my hand.

“Wait a minute. With Sho-chan? You really did it?” he looked excited.

I shook him of. “Yeah! We did…hold on! We didn’t do IT! For God’s sake, Nino! What are you thinking? Riida, say something to this ert!”

We turned to Ohno who just mumbled something like “Don’t fight.” but then completely ignored us.

“Oh-chan is in coma now so don’t expect any help from him,” Nino pointed out.

“I’m going to make some tea…” I rushed to the cabin but there was no escape from Nino. He was following me.

“Confide in you uncle Nino and tell me about that…let’s say…accident.” He stood in my way.

“It was not an accident…” I mumbled.

“So it makes things clear!” he clapped his hands.

“No, it doesn’t. Move on!” I wanted to get him out of my way.

“As you wish…I’m going out…” he decided to leave me alone but on his way he started to recite. “’Cause I’m movin’ on, movin’ on, baby. Just now I’m movin’ on…”

I froze and turned to him. He was smiling at me with this sly smile of his. “Oh, sorry. Sho-chan’s lyrics, right? I forgot you don’t want to hear about him right now.”

I sighed and fell to the armchair.

“Well, well…there are some options you can choose from…” Nino sat on the armrest next to me. “But first of all…Arashi should know about this little adventure of you and chipmunk.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of…” I whispered. “It starts to look like the situation in KAT-TUN half a year ago.”

“Oh, my! KAT-TUN is not destroyed. They’re maybe better they used to be. And Akanishi’s departure is not your fault. And Kame is idiot because he let you go.”

I looked up to him. He had a serious look on his face.

“Anyway. Sho is our member and Mady is our member too. And we’re not going to be destroyed, no matter what. And we can always kick you out.” He grinned at me.

“Oh…thank you….” I grinned back.

“More important are your feelings…If you really want to date him or not…” I heard a little suspicion in his voice.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty scared of another relationship. I don’t have the best experience…” I admitted.

“Sho is coward too…it will be difficult with you two.” Nino rubbed his forehead. “Anyway. When Ohmaya like Ohno-Mady-Ninomiya was formed I can’t see a reason why we couldn’t keep it as a MadySho.”

“But Ohmaya is not real!” I remembered him about our fictive love triangle.

“Fans don’t need to know everything. Let’s say you’ll just take your work behind the cameras.” He winked at me.

“I don’t know…”

“Of course you don’t know. But you’ll get to know. And Keio Boy as well. Cowards like you just need some time.”

 

I was spending one of my breaks during shooting with Yamapi and my Japanese textbook. We were sitting in the actor’s lounge of K2 and tried to get over my stupidity.

“You’ve written wrong kanji here…” Yamapi was looking over my shoulder.

“It’s not kanji. It’s hiragana…” I smirked.

“The Japanese word kanji is also a word for a symbol. Not just the term for Chinese part of Japanese…” he tutored me like a real teacher.

“What if I give up on writing?” I closed my textbook. “I’m actually improving in speaking and that’s the basic…”

“It’s not just about writing. It’s more about reading. Without the ability of writing you won’t be able to read…”

“Oh, I’m afraid we will have to finish your lecture for today…” I grinned at him.

“As you wish…” he shrugged.

I was observing him. “I’ll never recognise when you’re seriously mad at me…”

“I’m not mad…” he leaned back and closed his eyes.

“Yeah…thanks anyway…” I poked him a little.

“I heard the news!” MatsuJun yelled at me not realising Yamapi is here.

I froze, afraid what is this news about. Then I finally came to my senses: “What are you doing here? Are you shooting something?”

“We’re trying to find one little chipmunk with Aiba-chan…haven’t seen one?” MatsuJun smirked. Did he send me a code right now?

“Oh my, Tensai Shimura Zoo Aiba-san and his little animals. I’m out…” Yamapi left with a big yawn. Actually he’s scared of mice but there really weren’t anything like that at the moment.

“You’re making a big fuss about it. Calm down…” I mumbled towards MatsuJun.

“So you didn’t see him?”

“No…”

“One day you’ll have to face him. Actually at the shooting this evening….” MatsuJun stood up and turned to the door.

“Where are you going?” I frowned.

“I’ve told you. We’re trying to find a chipmunk. Aiba-chan let the cage open and we need this little friend for shooting of Himitsu no Arashi-chan.” he answered me with a cold face.

“Real chipmunk? I thought you’re talking about Sho-kun…” I couldn’t understand.

“What makes you think that way?” he grinned at me.

“Oh you little…” I covered my face. He knew about me and Sho-kun, that’s why he came here like this. Nino is actually better and faster newscaster than Sakurai himself.

 

“I’ve never seen Aiba-chan so mad…” Ohno pointed out on our way to Arashi’s dress room. We’ve just returned from signing a contract with Fuji TV about their new drama. Each episode will be based on different script from different students of film school. It’s not the first time Fuji TV cooperated with them. The series will be called Jinsei no Michi and it will concentrate on various difficulties in human life. Each episode will be long as a Special and each will have different cast. So we didn’t know which one we will play in. I don’t know how Ohno-san but I was really excited about this project.

Today I was thinking about Sho-kun a lot and decided to act according to Nino’s plan called MadySho. And knowing that I have Arashi’s support I was feeling calmer now. But I haven’t seen Sho for the whole day so I was worried about the upcoming moments.

“I’m not mad!” Aiba-chan opened the door for us. “I’m just tired to death!” he was explaining to us when we entered Arashi’s room where everyone has already gathered. “I was searching for that little mouse for five hours! For five hours I was looking for it like idiot. That damn chipmunk is lucky I like animals!”

Sho-kun turned his head from laptop screen: “What did you want?”

Aiba-chan was looking at him for a while until he finally realised what Sho wanted to know. “I wasn’t searching for you. I was looking for a real chipmunk. That little and damn fast animal.” He fell on the couch.

“Ah…sou ka…” he laughed at the image for Aiba-chan catching animals.

“Were you at the Fuji TV?” Nino asked me and he even switched off his DS.

“Yes, Riida as well…” I sat next to Nino. “I thought you’re going to sign for it too.”

“I have too many ongoing things. What about your leg?” he squeezed my knee.

“Better I think. I want to start rehearsing again.” I glanced at Sho-kun in front of us who was watching us over the laptop.

“What were you doing in Fuji TV?” Sho looked at me.

“Contract for Jinsei no Michi.”

“No kidding! I signed this morning…” he almost jumped from his seat. “And I have the script for third episode. They sent it to me right after I signed.”

“Really? Could you look to my emails? Maybe I have something too.” I sat next to him.

“Sho-chan knows a password to your emails?” Aiba-chan raised his head.

I nodded.

“WHY?!” Ohno-san gave me a shocked look.

“It’s mailbox related to work. Not the personal one of course. On the other hand I have the PIN for his jimusho credit card.”

“That’s cute…you two are really cute…” Nino smiled at us but I bet it was ironic.

“Shut up, I have password for your DS.” I warned Nino.

“Sure you do…” he mumbled.

“And MatsuJun has a key to our house because he wants to avoid fans in front of jimusho so he’s going through our garage which is connected with jimusho’s underground parking.”

MatsuJun raised a keychain as a proof.

“I would never let MatsuJun to have a key to my house. It’s way too dangerous.” Nino grinned.

“Oi! Email from Fuji TV!” Sho-kun shouted.

“Open it!” I leaned next to him.

“We’re sending you a script for…THIRD episode. We thought you would like to take a look. The main role is the type you might like. Best regards, Sato Touru, director, Fuji TV.” He read aloud.

I was staring at the screen. “Are we playing together?” I asked slowly.

“It looks like that…” He looked surprised.

“Oh that’s sweet!” said Nino with stupid voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter in a short time. Enjoy =)