chapter 9.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update. Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------

*Jongin POV*

 

 

Stupid Kyungsoo and his boyfriend I should be with him not that Chinese abomination. Ugh! Why did I have to bully him. I'm so stupid I regret it all. Hey bit at least I get to see him on Tuesday to work on our project. I'm going to his house and I will make him fall for me and dump that Chinese boy Kris.

 

I smirked and pulled out my planning journal. It has all my plans I have ever made that had succeeded or failed. I grab a pen and start writing.

 

How to make Do Kyungsoo fall for me:

Step 1- be kind to him 

 

I smiled and closed my journal putting it under my pillow for another time. Do Kyungsoo tomorrow you will see the real me my alter ego Kai.

 

I changed into my PJs and crawled into my bed pulling my blankets over my tanned body. Got to have a good night sleep if I want to win Kyungsoo's heart. Goodnight everyone.

 

--

 

Ring. Ring.

 

My alarm went off right when I was having a dream I was making love to Kyungsoo. I hit my alarm off and slowly drag myself out of bed. I hate school why do we have to attend five days a week. Stupid law.

 

I went into the bathroom to take a piss the dream i had last night made me really to the point I have to pee. I flushed and stripped out of my clothing turning the shower on boiling hot before stepping in.

 

Sigh. This feels nice on my tanned skin. Got to smell fresh for my babe kyungie. Only for kyungie. I quickly washed and stepped out the shower racing back to my room to get dressed.

 

--

 

"Kyungie get up Kris will be here in an half an hour to pick you up!" Baekhyun yelled outside my door.

 

I groaned but got up anyway. I had to look hot for my boyfriend since he took the effort to actually want to date me.

 

I did my usual morning routine and headed downstairs for breakfast. My parents smiled at me and brought me a plate of food.

 

"Good morning oemma, appa." I greeted with a big smile on my face. I haven't smiled like this in a long time it actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter