chapter 14

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo looked at his phone, waiting for Kris to reply his text. The scene that had happened between him and Jongin still lingering in his mind. Why did Jongin become so kind to him suddenly? When Kyungsoo's phone vibrated and displayed his boyfriend's name, he shrugged off the thought just now and smiled reding at his boyfriend's reply.

 

From: Kris<3

I miss you too, Kyungie baby~ And yes, the coach wanted me to join the soccer team:) Oh, and I want you to meet someone tomorrow.

 

Kyungsoo thought. Someone? Kris' parents? He blushed when the thought of meeting Kris' parents invading his mind. Thinking again, Kyungsoo guessed it was someone else because they've dated for a short of period though they already had but he don't think he prepared enough to meet his parents. 

 

To: Kris<3

I can't wait to see my hot boyfriend in sweat while playing soccer >< who's that someone? Don't tell me he's your ex? kidding~ I'm sleepy now, see you next morning:)))

 

He pushed the send button and put his phone on the nightstand. That night, Kyungsoo dreamt about he and Kris together and it made he smiled in his sleep.

 

__

 

From: Baby Kyungie<3

I can't wait to see my hot boyfriend in sweat while playing soccer >< who's that someone? Don't tell me he's your ex? kidding~ I'm sleepy now, see you next morning:)))

 

Kris gulped. Even though Kyungsoo said he was kidding, somehow it made him nervous and anxious. Brushing off all the uneasy feelings, Kris crawled under his blanket and shut his eyes to sleep

 

Unlike Kyungsoo, Kris dreamt about his past with his best friend, Zitao. But there is something similar between Kris and Kyungsoo that night because both of them smiled in their sleep.

 

__

 

*Kyungsoo POV*

 

Kris said he wanted me to meet someone today, but somehow I felt like not wanting to meet that person. My hunch was not always right, so I hope this one was wrong because even before I met this person, I already felt uneasy about it.

 

" Morning, omma, appa. Where's Baekhyun?" I asked my parents. Baekhyun woke me up just now and I expected for him to eat his breakfast with omma and appa right now. Then, something hit me. Probaly he went to Chanyeol's. Scratch that. He must be at Chanyeol's.

 

" I think I know where he is." My parents gave me a knowing smile. As soon as I finished my meals, the doorbell ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter