Chapter 20

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

He kept searching for Baekhyun the whole day but it looked like Baekhyun had disappeared from the school. He opted to call Baekhyun’s phone but no answer from him. He fiddled with his fingers. Since Chanyeol asked him about Baekhyun’s whereabouts during lunch( with a guilty face ), Kyungsoo could not seem to relax. He felt something must have happened to his twin brother.

Shouldn’t he be telling Chanyeol about his pregnancy? Kyungsoo thought.

As the school has ended, Kyungsoo rushed to go home as that was the only place he could think where Baekhyun had disappeared.

“ Wait! Are you going to find Baek?!” Chanyeol inquired him.

“ Duh~ What else should I do? I’m worried about him, you know.” Plus, he’s pregnant, he added.

“ O-okay. Just—just tell me when you find him. I’ll be looking for him too.” Kyungsoo nodded and Chanyeol turned the other way around.

Kyungsoo started walking out from the school’s yard and went straight to home. But then..

“ Wait!”

He groaned as he turned his head.” What now, Chanyeol? I thought—“

“ Err, sorry that I am not Chanyeol?”

“ No,no. That’s okay. It’s just I thought that—nevermind. What is it?” Kyungsoo’s tone had softened. He looked into the other’s eyes.

“ I’m worry. About you.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he didn’t actually understand as why Jongin worried about him.” I heard that your twin had disappeared and I just worried that you might get scary thoughts on your head. So, let me walk you home. You know—as a companion.”

There was something about how Jongin said that tugged his heart. Something tingling. In a good way, of course.

“ Kyungsoo?”

He was out of his trance and looked at Jongin.

“ Okay.” He sheepishly muttered and that earned Kyungsoo a really beautiful smile from Jongin.

Gosh! What had happened to him?

 

--

 

When he got home, the small happiness he felt immediately diminished as the thought of Baekhyun’s disappearance haunted him. Kyungsoo searched in his room but no sign of that brown-haired male. He searched the whole house but nothing.

His body lumped onto the couch as he emitted a deep sigh.

“ Baekhyunnie, where are you?” he whispered to himself.  Suddenly, a thought of not seeing his twin brother anymore scared him. Jongin was right. He needed someone to distract him from these kinds of thoughts. Memories of them both during their childhood were playing in his mind.

A little boy wandered in his house searching  for a certain someone called his brother.

“ Baekkie! Hyunnie~ “

The little boy huffed his cheeks as he felt so frustrated that he could not find his brother. Even his parents won’t help him find his hyung. Well, it was his fault. Or not. He and Baekhyun were fighting with each other and being pampered for a long time by his parents and even his grandparents and his aunts and uncles, Kyungsoo didn’t want to lose and accidentally, he hit him.

And the rest, you could guess. Baekhyun cried and ran away hiding somewhere in the house. And Kyungsoo had been scolded and was o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter