chapter 19.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kyungsoo*

 

Where is Kris?

I've been trying to call him and tell him how much I miss him. I'll try again.

"The number you have dialed is nit avaliable..." Aish! What the hell could he be possibly doing.

Baek looked over at me with a slight frown. I knee he could tell I was upset it was a twin thing. I cried in his arms

"Did I make Kris upset that he's ignoring me!" I sobbed. Baek just ran his fingers yhrough my hair. "I'm sure he's just busy Soo."

I gritted my teeth as I slowly seiezed my crying.

What did I do to deserve this?

 

____

 

*Tao*

 

"Kris you still haven't told me like you're here?" I was getting aggitated by Kris not answering me. Who the hell do he think he is? Interuppting my sleep for nothing.

Kris sighed once more before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I missed you so much Zitao." He stated looking me dead in the eye. "I want to be with you."

But Kris you have a boy-" he cut me off when his lips pressed against mine. It felt good I'm not gonna lie I kissed back. The more passion that got into the kiss the more I saw Kyungsoo face crying.

I pushed Kris back. "I can't do this Kris, kyingsoo's my friend."

I ran to my room and fell on my bed tears pouring down my face. 

Kyungsoo was going to hate me.

After about 5 minutes Kris entered my room and held me in his big strong arms and let me cry on him. This was all his fault.

"Tao?" I looked up at him slowly. "I like you so much that it kills me to know I can't have you since I'm taken."

"But that doesn't mean I can't be with you, kiss you, hug you and even have with you."y eyes widened. He wasn't thinking about possibly cheating on Kyungsoo. " K-kris-"

"Tao just be mine for tonight and I'll never do this again until I'm single?" I hesitated bit nodded my head. 

What was I getting myself into?

 

___

 

*next day*

*Kyungsoo*

 

I woke up on my own for the first time and realized I was in Baekhyun's bed. I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night and Baekhyun carried me to his room.

I stretched my arms out and hopped out of his bed and went to my own room. Today was Friday which meant that Kris didn't have practice and could spend all his free time with me.

To tell you I didn't miss him would be a lie. O missed him like crazy yesterday but the strange thing was that his phone was turned off. I shrug. His phone probably died.

Yeah or he probably was with Zitao

my conscious says.

Why would he be with Zitao if he said he had practice? Strange. But whatever.

I quickly got dressed and was heading to the bathroom when I heard someone throwing up. I went into tje bathroom and saw Baekhyun with his face in the toilet. I quickly ran to his side and rubbed his back. He looked up at me.

"Kyungsoo?" I knew he was gonna say somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter