chapter 8.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nobody's POV*

 

 

"I like you Kyungsoo." Kris said a smile blistering upon his face.

 

He loved everything about Kyungsoo. From his heart shaped lips to his small petite frame. He loved it all. He liked Kyungsoo. The boy who stole his heart from the very first conversation they encountered. Those words he said.

 

"Are you alright?"

 

 

 Kyungsoo was shocked Kris the boy he just met liked him back. He was happy. He was the type of person that believed in love at first sight. Which is why he fell for Kris sp quickly.

 

He looked over at Kris and smiled showing off his heart shaped lips that made Kris melt. He didn't know what to say. He was nervous.

 

"K-kris are you serious about liking me?." He asked. He wanted to know if the older boy was ing with him. If he was a Jongin.

 

"I like you Kyungsoo I want you to be my boyfriend." Kris responded taking the younger males hand and intertwining them with his own. The younger blushed and tried to hide his pink cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and kept trying to hide his face from Kris. He was embarrassed that he was blushing. 

 

"I would love to be your boyfriend!" 

 

The two boys smiled at each other before connecting their lips together. They were officially off the market. Oh a joyous day it was. 

 

February 23, 2012 6:45 PM

The day Do Kyungsoo got himself a Chinese boyfriend. 

 

--

 

The next few weeks were like paradise to Kyungsoo. Kris had got released from the hospital not to long ago and was going to meet his parents. He was nervous as to what his father was going to say. His father wasn't the biggest fan of his sons being gay but still supported their choice.

 

"Kris they're going to love you!" Kyungsoo saidbto the older male who was freaking out. He was scared that they weren't going to accept gay and blame him for turning their son gay. Just like his father.

 

Kyungsoo laced his fingers with Kris' guiding the boy to his house. It was about 2 in the afternoon on a Sunday which meant his parents had a day off to relax.

 

Once they reached the door of Kyungsoo house the younger boy took out his keys and unlocked the door stepping inside telling Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter