chapter 17

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The happy couple walked happily down the park while linking their fingers together. Chanyeol kept telling him jokes, which were lame but Baekhyun loved all his boyfriend's lame jokes. And Chanyeol definitely loved to hear Baekhyun's laugh because it was so addicting to his ears. 

 

There was an ice cream stall in the park and Baekhyun being a really cute and spoiled boyfriend to Chanyeol, asked him to buy it for him. 

 

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol at a wooden seat while humming a song. When Chanyeol returned, he gave his boyfriend a chocolate cookies flavor which he was sure that Baekhyun would love it.

 

" Channie, this is so delicious. You're the best." Baekhyun gave him a thumbs up.

 

" Well, I don't want a thumbs up from you. Give me something else." Chanyeol demanded. 

 

" What is it do you want?"

 

" A kiss. On the lips. From you. Right now."

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes at Chanyeol's request. Right now? There's no way he could kiss him in public right now. Not to mention, on the lips. 

 

Chanyeol started to lean down to kiss him but Baekhyun was saved by a ringtone from his phone. He quickly picked it up and he could clearly saw that Chanyeol was pouting his lips in disappointment.

 

Baekhyun could hear Kris' voice asking him about his hyung whereabouts and Baekhyun could only say that he didn't know and asked Kris if something had happened. Kris explained to him the whole situation while Chanyeol kept whining on him so Baekhyun gave his attention to Chanyeol but the shorter male just ignored his boyfriend's plea.

 

" Should I hang up. Your boyfriend sounds desperate for you." Kris said.

 

" No, you don't have to. Maybe hyung at the park. You know the park near our house, right? He might be there." 

 

Kris later thanked him and ended the phone call. When the phone call ended, Chanyeol's right hand held Baekhyun's hand that holding the ice cream while his other hand held firmly Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

He leaned down and captured the shorter male lips into his own. It was just merely a lips on lips but somehow it became heated when Chanyeol Baekhyun's bottom lips, asking for entrance and Baekhyun like always felt so weak towards Chanyeol every time they kissed so he just gave in.

 

They both pulled away after their make out session to catch on air. The ice cream in Baekhyun's hand no longer available to eat because it fell on the ground.

 

" I am sorry. I'll buy you another one." Chanyeol managed to say though he was still panting for air. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

" It's okay. Because I think you are more sweeter." 

 

Chanyeol felt so aroused when his boyfriend said that so he whispered to Baekhyun's ear with a husky tone of his," So, want to taste something sweeter than this? My parents aren't home you know." 

 

Baekhyun didn't say anything and just pecked on the taller lips as a yes. He was sure that Chanyeol was so sweet that he might became addicted to it. And became addicted to Chanyeol was a great addiction for him.

 

__

 

* Kai's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter