Chapter 29

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai & Kyungsoo

The two lovebirds sat in the middle of the lake with the boat that Kai had gotten them enjoying each others company. They smiled each others and were holding hands at this point, it was a surreal moment that bpoth boys had never ever experienced in their young lives. It was perfect. "Kyunggie..." Kai started feeling absolutely terrified of what he was about to say. He never ever thought he would get this moment to say all these things he was about to say to Kyungsoo ever, hell he never thought his plan to get him would have even worked. What nobody knows is that he requested to be Kyungsoo's partner so that he could spend a lot of time with hbim so they could fall in love. Yes it was sneaky of him, but he was in love and did what any person would do, well at least the people in the movies. Jongin reached next to him and grabbed his journal handing it to his boyfriend to take it.

"Kai, what is this?" Kyungsoo asked as he opened the first page and saw a time stamp wand his name in bold letters. He didn't read anything but the heading not knowing if it was okay for him to snoop through something that looked really personal. The book he was given was Jongin's diary. The 15 year old didn't want any secrets kept with each other, so literally everything he wrote in this book was personal and came from his heart and his experiances he has dealt with. It was all going to come out and he hoped that the older boy would take it well and not judge him for anything. "It's my diary, I don't want any secrets between us so I want you to take it and read it. You can keep it if you like I haven't written in it since like a few days ago. It has everything froom my childhood to now so if you have any questions after looking through it don't be afraid to ask me." This was so hard for him but he knew it was the right thing to do.

Kyungsoo didn't know how to react. It was so brave of Jongin to give him his personal diary, all his secrets were in there and he trusted him enough to let him know them all. It warmed his heart so much. How did he get so lucky to have a man that thought about him and their relationship genuinley. He felt like he didn't deserve it at all. He would never show his diary and that killed him on the inside. "Kai, I feel so grateful and happy that you trust me with all your secrets. I won't tell anyone for as long as I shall live." The two smiled at one another before leaning in for a short, passionate kiss on the lips. Kaisoo was at it's strongest peak of the relationship and they never wanted this moment to end.

After some hours the two rowed back to the dock and went inside the cabin that was there so they could warm up. Kai made some hot chocolate for them both and joined his lover in front of the fireplace wrapped in a blanket. They took sips of their drinks in silence enjoying each other's presence. It was Kyungsoo that spoke up this time breaking the ice. "So I wanted to talk to you about what my plans are after graduation next year." This was the important conversation Kyungsoo had been practicing in his room. He didn't want to leave the boy behind, not when it would jepordize their relationship. He wasn't going to let that happen. "There's this really good Culinary Arts school in England and I so desperatley want to go." The younger boys face dropped hearing those words. He couldn't, no he wouldn't lose the love of his life. But he wouldn't ever ask the lad to stay here to do school because that is just not right, he couldn't be selfish. 

Forcing a fake smile he took another sip of his drink. "England.. Hyung I'm so happy for you if you do get in, which I'm sure you will. I'll miss you so much though. You better skype and text me everyday until I'm able to come and be there with you." He was choking back on his tears, not wamting to breakdown. Kyungsoo could see this and set his cup down so he could embrace the younger to comfort him. It broke his heart to see him so sad like this. Especially since it was his fault that he was this way anyway. He was in love with this boy. Wait. Did he just say he was in love with the boy. Yes he did. He was ready to say it and make their relationship more real and serious. When h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter