CHAPTER 22

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 22

 

 

Break up with him.

 

“You need to talk to him, hyung.”No, that’s not it.”Maybe my friend was mistaken someone else as Kris.”

 

The shorter boy sniffed and tried to register the taller words. He was contemplating on what Jongin had said to him.

 

“I don’t know, Jongin there’s no way your friend has—“

 

“But he didn’t recognize you, right? You’re Kris’ boyfriend yet he didn’t know you. So, it’s the same thing, right?” He quickly cut Kyungsoo off. The shorter seemed not convinced with it but he didn’t want to argue anymore so he just gave Jongin a knowing smile that he will talk to Kris later about it.

 

“Can I have a hug from you?” Kyungsoo asked. Jongin was taken aback with the request but then he ruffled the shorter hair and gave a yes to him.

 

They both hugged quiet tightly and weirdly, Kyungsoo didn’t feel suffocating instead he felt warm. And maybe he wanted something more than that. After a while, Jongin was the first to break the hug and it looked like Kyungsoo didn’t want to let go (but he just kept it in his mind).

 

“So, do you want to go back to the party or do you want to go somewhere else?” Kyungsoo was lost in his thought before he said home.

 

He thought he will deal with Kris at the school because right now he didn’t think he can think rationally think if he saw Kris.

 

__

 

The time passed rather quickly when Kyungsoo really had to go and see Kris to ask him about it. He knew if it was true he will be so devastated and he need someone to be with him at that time to comfort him. Usually he will ask his younger twin but then, he never told Baekhyun about it.

 

The latter had once asked Kyungsoo where did he fled off at the party and Kyungsoo only shrugged him off telling him he went home early because he suddenly felt dizzy. Baekhyun bought his lies and Kyungsoo felt a bit guilty about it.

 

He was thinking if he should just ask Jongin because he already knew about the situation but Kyungsoo was afraid to ask. He was not that close to him though their relationship had upgraded from a bully-victim relationship to friend.

 

Not to mention that Kris had not text to him since the party to ask about him and this added to Kyungsoo’s belief on what Jongin’s friend had said was true. He didn’t realize that he was trembling until Baekhyun told him.

 

“ Hyung! You are trembling?” The younger twin said and took a toast in his hand before put a fruit jam on it.

 

“I am? Oh, maybe it was the cold weather.” Baekhyun frowned at his twin’s answer because today was warm but then he thought maybe it was just only him.

 

Right then, the bell rang and Mrs.Do went to open the door while their sons ate their breakfast. Kyungsoo never thought that it was Kris because why Kris would want to come to his house and go to school with him when he had cheated on him.

 

But, it is Kris.

 

“Hello, Mrs.Do.” Kris greeted with a smile and Mrs.Do greeted him back and told him that Kyungsoo was in the kitchen.

 

Kris bowed to her before made his way to the kitchen and as soon as he saw Kyungsoo he cheerfully smiled at him.

 

Kyungsoo was shocked to see Kris in his house and he feigned a smile.

 

“Where did you go on the party’s night?” Kris questioned him and Kyungsoo really wanted to punch him on the gut.

 

You should ask me that yesterday night but I don’t think you remembered about me at all.

 

“Home because I felt dizzy.” He answered back with a monotone voice. Kris just let an audible ‘oh’ before he wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo’s waist and asked him if he was okay now. Kyungsoo shrugged it off by nodding his head off and he was trying to release himself from Kris in a subtle way.

 

“Mom! I’m going first.” He left his home without saying it to Kris first and Kris was clumsy when Kyungsoo abruptly left.

 

__

 

“Hey, Soo! Wait up!” The taller had no idea why Kyungsoo coldly treated him this morning. As if he had done something wrong. Could it be…?

 

He shook his head and hurried his steps up so that he’d walk beside Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo would always make sure that he was ahead of Kris andthis made Kris groaned.

 

As they both reached the school’s gate, Kris quickly grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist. The shorter glared at him. His eyebrows formed a frown.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter