chapter 12.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yifan when we get older promise me we'll marry each other?" A little panda looking boy asked the natural blonde in front of him.

 

 

"Of course Zitao we will be together forever I promise just wait for me okay?"

 

 

 

The panda boy nodded and kissed Yifan's cheek before pushing him towards the gate that would take him to Canada. Yifan was moving away from China where his best friend and future husband Zitao was and he was very upset. But he promised the boy they would meet again and be together forever even get married.

 

 

"Bye Zitao I'll see you in a few years I love you!" Yifan shouted before he walked into the gate that would put him on the plane.

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao had tears rolling down his cheeks as his crush/best friend left to live a new life in the wonderful place called America. "I'll wait for you forever." 

 

--

 

Kris sat on the bench waiting for coach to finish up soccer practice so they could talk. He had a scowl on his face as he saw one of Jongin's followers beating up a small panda looking boy after scoring in the wrong goal. He was sick of all the bullying in this school.

 

He stood up and angrily trudged to the other side of the soccer field over to the two boys.

 

 

"Hey leave him alone he's done nothing to you!" Kris yelled causing the bully to turn around.

 

 

"Are you talking to me er?!" The bully remarked.

 

 

"Yes I am, now leave the poor boy alone!"

 

 

The bully got angry and cracked his knuckles getting closer to Kris. He wanted to teach this boy a lesson for interfering in things he shouldn't.

 

 

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson about interfering in other's business!" The bully screamed.

 

 

The bully was about to punch the taller boy when a shorter chubby cheeked boy held him back.

 

 

"Chen~ I thought we were going out to eat once practice was over?" The boy co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter