chapter 11.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jongin you coming to my house after practice right?" Sehun asked taking off his sweaty shirt and putting on a fresh one.

 

 

"Sorry I can't I have to do a project with Kyungi- Kyungsoo!" He grabbed his sports bag and put it on his shoulder.

 

 

 

"Make sure you beat that er up!" Sehun yelled as Jongin walked out the locker room.

 

 

It was time to say goodbye to Jongin and hello to Kai. The boy rushed out of the school and immedetly took out his phone and opened a new message to Kyungsoo.

They exchanged numbers when English class so that the older could text him the adress to jis house. The older wasn't happy but gave it to him thinking about his grade that's on the line if he doesn't.

Jongin sent the text and sat on a nearby bench waiting anxiously for the boy to reply back. He played with his thumbs as he waited.

 

 

5 minutes passed by.

 

 

Still no answer from his baby Soo. What could his baby be doing the reason he's not picking up. Jongin shook his head as he pictured the older male and his boyfriend doing 'it'.

 

 

10 minutes passed by.

 

 

Still no answer. Jongin was about to give up when his phone buzzed in his lap. He picked it up so fast it can be in the Guiness world record book.

He opened the message expecting the adress of his lover but he got something that made his heart flutter more.

 

 

From:Kyungie hyung<3

Jongin can you by me some ice cream before coming over. My address is [insert whatever address here] thanks Jongie~ <3

-Kyungsoo

Jongin smiled with a slight blush on his cheeks and replied back immedeatly.

To:Kyungie hyung<3

From:Jongin:(

Okay Kyungie-hyung I will be there in ten minutes from your one and only...

-Kai

Kai sent his message and started walking to the nearest ice cream shop to get his hyung some. Whatever his hyung asked for Kai would get it for him no matter what the price. He wanted his Kyungie to be happy.

Kai approached the ice cream shop and walked in making the bell chime. A young woman in her early 20s came out from the back and over to Kai on the opposite side of the counter.

 

 

"Hi what can I get for you today?" She greeted sending a flirtatious smile his way. Kai ignored her and pointed to a flavor through the glass.

 

 

The woman grabbed the biggest waffle cone and scooped five scoops of double chocolate mint ice cream aeam and put it in the cone. She had put three extra scoops thinking it was for Kai. She handed him the cone.

 

 

"There you go that'll be 5,045 won please?" Kai took out his wallets and pulled out a few bills and slammed them on the counter befire leaving. He just wanted ti see Kyungsoo.

 

--

 

Jongin arrived at the older boys house and knocked on it softly a couple times befire stepping back a little. He was nervous on how the evening would play out. He prayed ti god that nothing bad happens.

The door opened as soon as he stepped back. He frowned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter