chapter 6.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*No ones POV*

 

 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed at the hospital with Kris until visiting hours were over just laughing and joking with him.

 

 "Kris we got to go visiting hours are over, plus it's getting late." Chanyeol said stretching his arms out.

 

Kris frowned as the three boys started to gather their things.

 

"We'll be back tomorrow to check on you and I'll cook you something okay?" Kyungsoo smiled.

 

The boys hugged Kris and left the room leaving him by himself. Kris sighed and turned out the light snuggling under the papery blankets shutting his eyes.

 

 

*Kyungsoo POV*

 

I'm glad Kris is alright I would blame myself if he wasn't. I am going to do everything in my will to make sure Kris gets well. I will go to the hospital everyday after school to bring him something to eat and entertain him.

 

I sighed as Baekhyun and I reached our house. What would my parents say when they find out. I opened the door and entered the house.

 

My dad had an angry face and I was getting scared and then i remembered the Kim's. We were supposed to meet their son.

 

.

 

I forgot.

 

Great. Just great.

 

"Well the hell have you two been i told you we had to meet the Kim's at 7 and it's now going on 10 o clock!" Our father yelled with his arms crossed and his foot tapping the ground harshly.

 

He was furious with us. Oh we're in trouble now. Our father put his hand out, I looked at him confused. "Give me both of your phones now!" I sighed and handed him my phone Baekhyun doing the same.

 

Our father left the room with our phones and I stomped upstairs to my room slamming the door behind me. How was I supposed to contact Kris now. I groaned in frustration it just wasn't fair.

 

Their was a knock on my door and i knew it was Baekhyun. I opened the door and there was my younger twin crying with a red mark on the side of his cheek.

 

Baek what happened to your face?!" He shrugged and climbed on the left side of my bed snuggling up and shutting his eyes. "Yah what do you think you're doing?!"

 

"Trying to sleep obviously if you would shut up." Baekhyun put a pillow over his head blocking out Kyungsoo words.

 

"Get out my room!"

 

"No!"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Why?!"

 

"Yes-because I like my privacy."

 

"To bad hyung deal with it."

 

I grumbled getting on the other side of his bed that wasn't occupied. I wanted to be alone so I could c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter