chapter 18

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin ate his lunch with a thought of how can he make Kyungsoo as his quickly. The event last evening really boosted him up to take more actions. Seeing his Kyunggie with someone else made him cringed in ddiscomfort

 

" Yo, Kai." Sehun called his name and it made him startled.

 

" Yah, Oh ing Sehun. Don't you dare do that again." He gritted through his teeth.

 

Sehun just grinned at Kai and plopped himself beside Jongin. His arm encircled his freind’s shoulder, but Jongin pried his hand away and scooted further from him.

 

“Aww, man~ Why are you being a baby now? I didn’t do it on purpose.” Sehun whined, feeling offended at Jongin’s action. Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

“ I’m not a baby, you jerk! It’s just weird for you to suddenly become attached to me like that.” He shuddered.” You hate skinship, man.”

 

Sehun scratched the back of his neck. Jongin was right. He hated skinship.

“ I guess I missed you.”

He nodded, nodding at Sehun’s statement. It felt creepy to know Oh Sehun missed him, but hey, they were best friends and still best friends. Moreover, Jongin was too absorbed in his plan to make Kyungsoo as his lately. He had been spending his time just too focus on his plan that he rarely got to spend time with his gang.

“ Talking about missing, I missed to see you bullied that small boy. What’s his name again? Kyusoo? Kyungho?”

“ It’s Kyungsoo, Sehun. Do Kyungsoo.” Jongin said.

Sehun let an ahh before he asked Jongin why he hasn’t been bullying him for a long time. Jongin felt hesitant to answer. His friends didn’t know the idea of him, Kim Jongin the bully of the school likes Do Kyungsoo, the small unknown boy in the school. Once.

Now, Do Kyungsoo was a well-known guy as he dated the tall member of soccer club, his eternal enemy, Kris.

“ I don’t feel like it. That’s why.” He lied.

Oh Sehun didn’t buy that lie and incredulously looked at Jongin, but he ignored the fact and said something that made Jongin a bit mad.

“ Okay, then. But you know what? That small boy now seemed attractive somehow. I never noticed before but his looked delicious. I wonder how it feels to—“

He was interrupted when abruptly Jongin grabbed his collar in a harsh manner.

“ Take.that.back.” Jongin hissed. No one, he repeated, no one can think dirty of his Kyungsoo. Not even his best friend.

Sehun pushed the tanned male away from him and groaned.

“ What was that for?!” He spatted.

Jongin got up and stared venomously at the younger. He huffed in angry and walked away from the scene while muttering a whatever to Sehun.

“ Yah! Kim Jongin! It’s not like his boyfriend wouldn’t say that too. Who knows? Maybe they already had ,” yelled Sehun with an intention to annoy Jongin more, but his attempt failed when Jongin didn’t look back at him and continued to pace up his steps.

 

__

 

*Kyungsoo’s POV*

I bit my lips and walked to the cafeteria. I must apologize to Tao for pushing him yesterday. When my eyes caught him alone at a table, I immediately approached him. I flashed a smile. It was rather a nervous smile mixed with guilt.

“ Hi.”

“ Hi, Kyungsoo. Take a seat.” He motioned me to sit.

“ I’m so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter