Chapter 23

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Baekhyun*

 

Baekhyun laid in his bed as his stomach was queezy yet again, He had just thrown up like 5 minutes ago and here he was about to lose the saltine crackers he ate not to long ago. The crackers were about the only things he could keep down for now at least.

 "Damn you Chanyeol for knocking me up." He huffed as he made a beeline for the bathroom as he felt he was about to throw up. This baby better be behaved when its born cause it sure as hell ain't behaving now. He thought to himself. After vomiting for a good 5 minutes he flushed the toilet and laid his head on the toilet seat, for he was too tired to stand up right now.

"Baek?" A deep voice echoed down the hallway.

Baekhyun knew that voice, it was the voice he had fell in love with when he first heard. It was the voice of someone he cared for deeply. It was the voice of his lover Chanyeol. Dazed by his lover's voice, the pregnant boy carefully stood up and made his way oer to the sink to brush his teeth from all the vomit.

"Babe is that you in here?" Chanyeol asked before opening the bathroom door and stepping inside carefully not knowing if it was his Baekhyun or not, he didn't want to intrude in case it was his twin in here being weird. He stepped in all the way and smiled when he saw his lover was at the sink brushing his teeth.

"Baekkie, where have you been I was looking for you at school." A concerned Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun sighed and decided that now was the time to tell Chanyeol that he was going to be a father. It took two to make a baby, so it was only fair that the red headed boy know about their unborn child. Taking a deep slow breath in and out he looked up at his lover and placed one of his hands on his belly. "Chanyeol...." He started getting really anxious.

"Im pregnant.."

 

*Kyungsoo*

 

Grabbing his bag Kyungsoo followed Jongin out the front doors of the school. The two were going to play hooky for the rest of the day so Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter