Chapter 24

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kyungsoo*

 

Kyungsoo was shocked when the younger male all of a sudden kissed him. He wasn't expecting it to happen so soon, I mean he'd just got out of relationship and everything was just so fast and confusing for him. Relaxing, Kyungsoo melted into the kiss wrapping his arms around the taller's neck and pulling him closer. He would be lying if he said he hadn't waited for this moment to be kissing Jongin. He wanted Jongin. He craved him. He had fallen in love with him over the short span of six months and now, here he was kissing the man of his dreams. He couldn't be anymore happier.

A small moan left Kyungsoo's lips as Kai placed his hands on his giving it a gentle squeeze. The was definately there but he was't ready to take things that far so he pulled back from the kiss. Before he could even say anything Kai apologized. "I'm so sorry for kissing you." Kai turned around and ran home thinking that he upset the older boy, but he didn't. Kyungsoo was happy, happier than he's ever been kissing someone before. Turning on his heel Kyungsoo chased after Kai. "Wait up!" He shouted. But the boy did not wait up.

 

--------

 

*Baekhyun*

 

Chanyeol sat on the bathroom floor his head in his hands feeling shameful. He had his boyfriend take a pregnancy test in front of him just to make sue he wasn't being pranked and the results came out positive. He was going to be a father. He was mad at himself for not using protection. He was mad at the test and most importantly he was mad at Baekhyun for being pregnant. 

"How could you do this? I'm not ready to be a father. You should get an abortion." Chanyeol said with no emotion as he didn't even spare a glance at the small fragile boy. This made Baekhyun sad and angry. Why was it his fault if Chanyeol would've used a they wouldn't be in ths situation at all. Did he think that Baekhyun was ready to be a mom at the ripe age of 17, no he wasn;t he had so much he wanted to do in life before having kids. So why was he getting blamed? It took the both of them to make a baby so he's as equally as responsible for it happening like he was.

Angry at Chanyeol for telling him to get an abortion, Baekhyun let tears fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter