Chapter 21.2

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21.2

 

BEFORE THE PARTY

Kyungsoo frantically looked through his closet trying to find something to wear for the party tonight. This was the first time he was going to be dressing out of his comfort zone and he really wanted to wear something that will impressed Kris. He furrowed his eyebrows. Why do I have a bad taste in fashion? He self-pitied because there's not a single clothes that could make he looked stunning and y.

"Hyung?" Baekhyun called and the older twin tilted his head with a question look."Do you want me to help you? Because just so you know, I have better taste in fashion than you which are true."

Kyungsoo clasped his hands and nodded eagerly. He forgot that he could seek his twin's help in fashion. Baekhyun smiled at him and went through the closet to find a suitable clothes for the party tonight. He sighed mentally because seriously all Kyungsoo's clothes are black in colour and it wasn't attractive at all. He looked at his twin and gave him a blank stare.

"What is it, Baek?"

"Hyung? Let's go to my room."

It's his last resort for him to help his older twin. At least, he got some attractive clothes and it was colourful too.

 

--

 

He bit his lips in nervous before turning to Baekhyun. He was wearing a leather jacket with a plain white t-shirt inside and a really tight pants.

"Baek? Are you sure I look edible in this?" His twin came towards him and squished Kyungsoo's cheek.

"You look y, hyung. Don't worry. Kris would be satisfied to see you in this. It's simple yet gives people that manly and y side of you." Kyungsoo wanted to retorted but Baekhyun just told him to relax and he said something about wanting to do something with Kyungsoo's hair.

After Baekhyun done styling up his twin's hair, he smirked because his twin must make others look st him with lust because damn his twin looked so attractive now. 

Just then, he heard his mom calling for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo panicked because he didn't prepare yet to see Kris at the moments. His twin shook his head and just pushed him outside the door down the stairs only to find that Kris wasn't there, instead it was Jongin.

"Jongin? What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked and waited for Jongin to reply him but the latter didn't answer. He just stared at Kyungsoo with awe and he was having a battle with himself not to jump on Kyungsoo that moment.

"I thought it was Kris." Baekhyun said and that snapped Jongin out from his trance and he tried to say something but fail and just sighed.Kyungsoo lifted his eyebrows in confusion and Baekhyun just shrugged the two of them and walked to the kitchen to help his mom.

Jongin took a deep breath and looked straight at Kyungsoo's eyes."I heard that you'll come to Chanyeol's party so you know, maybe if you--well if you want to go with me?" He carefully said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry Jongin. I'm going with Kris. After all, it is a date between us." Kyungsoo said with guilt laced in his tone and if only Kyungsoo looked closer, he could see how dissapointed Jongin was.

Right then, there was a knock on the door. Kyungsoo rushed passed Jongin with a thought it was Kris and he was right. Kyungsoo smiled his bright smile before pulling Kris into a hug. Kris hugged him back and chuckled. Well, to be honest Kris was nervous about how will he breakup with Kyungsoo tonight.

"Oh, hi Jongin!" Kris greeted him and Jongin gave him a forced smile.

Kyungsoo who was momentarily forgot about Jongin went towards Jongin and looked at him with his wide eyes. He apologized to Jongin and asked Jongin if he wanted to go with them to the party though he preferred to go alone with Kris but Jongin knew better to reject his offer. He hurriedly excused himself by saying he had to go somewhere first and Kyungsoo can on;y waved him a goodbye at the door.

He turned his head to Kris and smiled fondly at him.

"You look amazing tonight babe," praised Kris and Kyungsoo blushed at that.He told Kris to wait him for a second because he wanted to bid his mom and twin a goodbye.

"Hyung, please don't be too wild." Baekhyun teased and their mom can only laugh. She nagged at Kyungsoo not to come home so late and to be careful there. One can never knows what would happen in a party full of hormonal teenangers. Kyungsoo nodded and gave his mom a kiss on her cheeks.

"Let's go,Kris." He beamed at Kris and the latter took Kyungsoo's hand in his and pray to God everything would be perfect as his plan.

And Kyungsoo really didn't expect the event that will happened to him tonight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter