21.3

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 21.3

 

Kyungsoo looked around his surrounding and he found no trace of Kris. He sighed and jutted out his lips thinking that Kris shouldn’t leave him in the party alone. This should be a date between them even though they went to a party as a date venue but as long as Kris was there Kyungsoo didn’t mind, but now Kris had gone somewhere only God knows what he did at the moment.

 

He wanted to search for Baekhyun but he knew that his twin brother had only reconciled with his tall boyfriend so he decided not to.

 

I better leave this party and I’ll message Kris later.

 

As he was about to turn his heels, someone called for his name and Kyungsoo looked up at the latter. A smile graced on his lips.

 

Jongin.

 

“ Oh,hey Jongin!” Kyungsoo greeted him with an excited tone that even himself didn’t notice it.

 

“I thought Kris hyung is with you,” Jongin asked while his eyes roamed around the party to look for Kris. Kyungsoo pouted.

 

“Let’s talk about other things. He’s not here so why should we bother about him?” There was a strained laced in his voice indicating something wrong had happened and Jongin thought he can entertain the love of his life.

 

He nodded then asked Kyungsoo if he wanted to dance. The shorter man widened his eyes and gasped. There was no way he’d dance!

 

He immediately shook his head but Jongin had insisted him. He still stuck with his choice and just said that Jongin should go and have fun without him.

 

The taller of the two furrowed his eyebrows in a frown.

 

“I want to have fun with you, hyung. Just you.” 

 

The way Jongin said that made something fluttered in his stomach but Kyungsoo chose to ignore the twisted feelings and finally relented to Jongin’s request. Jongin almost squealed in happiness but he restrained it and happily dragged Kyungsoo to the center of where many people had fun with dancing.

 

It was a catchy song with a fast rhythm so Kyungsoo with his zero knowledge on how to dance just swayed his body side to side and it made Jongin laughed only to be hit by Kyungsoo in return. The latter can hear his hyung muttered it’s not like you can dance swiftly like Michael Jackson.( Kyungsoo just know MJ because he’s just him )

 

Just then, Jongin moved his body synced with the music that caught Kyungsoo in awe and amazement. Suddenly, there was a circle of people who stopped dancing to watch the fluid movement by Jongin.

 

If Kyungsoo was asked what he had felt when he saw Jongin that time, he might say, ‘ He looked stunning and breathtaking.’

 

He can’t believe that his ex-bully would look so attractive in his eyes. Not to mention, he still has a boyfriend (that ditched him). He shouldn’t feel anything but there was something unexplainable in his heart.

 

His trance was snapped when there was a big applause echoed in the house.  He then realized that Jongin had stopped dancing along with the music. After that, a slow tempo song was played and everyone started to dance again. Jongin jogged his way to him and a smirk plastered on his face that Kyungsoo wanted swipe it because let’s be honest, it’s annoying.

 

“How was it?”inquired Jongin to him.

 

“So-so”

 

“You’re jealous of my ability, hyung.”

 

“I do not.”

 

“Yes, you do.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“No.”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Kyungsoo gasped and closed his mouth with his hand.

 

“You cheater!” the shorter man shrieked and Jongin shrugged him off.

 

“I hate you!” and this time, Jongin gasped.

 

“Y-you hate me?!” Kyungsoo nodded and Jongin could not help but to feel dejected. He was being rejected indirectly by Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter