chapter 15

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For a whole week, Kyungsoo and Kris had been busy with their own stuff. Kyungsoo was busy working on the assignment he had to do with Jongin to his dislike. While Kris was busy with the soccer practice as the soccer tournament would take place after two months.After all, Kris is the new member of the soccer club so he must work harder than anyone else.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. He was stuck with Jongin here in his room now. Yeah, they always working on the assignment at Kyungsoo's as he once said that that he was lazy. On the other hand, Jongin kept scribbling something on his notebook which Kyungsoo didn't know whatever he wrote on it. Curious to what it was, he peered over Jongin.

 

" Hey, what are you writing about?" Kyungsoo scooted closer to him and Jongin with a flash move, hid his notebook behind him not wanting Kyungsoo to see it. Kyungsoo frowned and pouted. 

 

" N-nothing." Jongin answered him but that made him frowned and pouted even more. And to complete his depression, Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks with a crossing arms on his chest.

 

Cute.

 

That was the only thing Jongin could think of. Kyungsoo looked so ing cute and adorable right now. He felt like he would ravished Kyungsoo here and then, but thinking that Kyungsoo still Kris' boyfriend he restrained himself from doing it.

 

" S-stop that." 

 

" Stop what?"

 

" That."

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Jongin and rose up, walking to the doorway of his room and turned back to Jongin before he said," You are frustating me. First, you won't let me see the thing you were scribbling on your notebook. Then you told me to stop. Stop what? And you didn't even want to tell me what it is. Urghh! I'm going down now to drink. You want some?"

 

Jongin gave a small nod and blush a little. Though Kyungsoo was frustated because of him, he still the sweetheart who care about others. That was one of what Jongin liked or maybe loved in Kyungsoo.

 

Walking down the downstairs, Kyungsoo pulled out his hone from his back pocket and checked whether Kris had sent him a text. There was none to his dismay. Maybe he still on practice, he thought to himself. So, he opted to send Kris a text instead while strolling himself to the kitchen.

 

To: Kris<3

I missed spending time with you. Jongin made me so frustated. Why did I have to do a project with him? TT

 

After sending the text, Kyungsoo took a big carton of banana milk and two glasses. He put them on a tray and headed back to his room only to see Jongin lying flat over his stomach on his bed. He arched an eyebrow up at his ex-bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter