Chapter 5.

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Kris' POV *

 

 

Ugh my body aches. Where am I?

 

 

 

"It looks like the patient Mr. Wu has torn open his stitches from his surgery a couple of months ago! We have to get him in the ER quick!" 

 

 

 

I heard a woman's voice but I couldn't see her. My eyes wouldn't open so I was forced to hear talking of the mysterious woman.

 

 

 

"He's not going to die is he?!"

 

 

 

I know that voice. It's that Bacon kid. Why is he here? Why does he sound like he's been crying. I'll ask him.

 

 

"Baek where am I?"

 

 

I heard Baekhyun sob as I felt my body being lifted. I didn't know where I was going. It's like I have no voice. Am I dead?

 

 

"Please save him!" Baekhyun yelled sobbing hysterically probably on the ground.

 

 

Save me. What happened to me. I don't remember anything after Jongin kicked me and left me on the ground in pain.

 

 

"Get him into surgery quick he's losing to much blood!" Those words were the last before my mind out.

 

 

*Kyungsoo POV *

 

 

"Where's Baekhyun?" I asked. It was strange Baekhyun would never leave without telling me first.

 

 

I saw Chanyeol bit his lip nervously. What was he hiding? It must be something important if he's nervous. I gave him a pleading look.

 

 

"Baekhyun he stayed behind to go and find Kris I haven't heard from him in about an hour so I honestly don't know where he is right now." He looked at me with a guilty look like it was his fault. I opened my mouth to say something when Chanyeol phone rang.

 

 

"Baekhyun where are you kyungsoo is worried, I'm worried!"

 

 

"I'm at the hospital yeol, Kris he" Baekhyun started to cry. "He's been hurt and is surgery can you a d Kyungsoo come down here I don't want to be alone"

 

 

Chanyeol and I exchanged looks before looking at his mom.

 

 

" Mom could you drive Kyungsoo and I to the hospital our friend is there!" She sniled softly and headed towards the hospital. I just hope Baekhyun is alright?

 

 

*Baekhyun POV *

 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter