Chapter 25

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So this chapter will be all about Baekhyun and Chanyeol. About there thoughts and whether Baekhyun will tell his parents that he's pregnant or not. Enjoy!

 

*Baekhyun*

 

It had been about four months since Chanyeol had bailed out on Baekhyun and life had been somewhat pretty decent. He as about four months into his pregnancy and had a small baby bump that was still hiddable under clothes, you see he hasn't told his parents yet that he was expecting a child. He was a little bit afraid to be honest. He had very supportive parents but he wasn't sure if they would be with this. He wouldn't be able to keep the secret much longer he finds out the of his baby the day after tomorrow and really wants his parents there for the special moment of their first grandchild. So he decided, to it up and tell them at dinner later that night. 

"How's my little niece or nephew doing in there?" Kyungsoo talked to his twin's baby belly. He was even more excited than his brother about the baby being here in another five months. He absolutely loved children and wanted many of his own when he was finacially ready to have kids. "They are doing good. I feel little flutters in my tummy now and it makes me sad sometimes." Baekhyun sighed remembering the moment that Baekyeol was finished and done for. He had really thought Chanyeol was the one. He had treated him like a princess. He wanted to marry him, but that was a distant non existant dream now. He was alone and will be a single mom. This was his reality that he had to get used too.

 

*Chanyeol*

 

Chanyeol came hard in Jessica panting a little before standing up to put on his clothes. He felt geat being free of any obstacle that would keep him from living his life. He had nothing holding him back now. He had no baby. To say he was selfish would be to kind, he was absolutely self absorbed and only cared if he was getting a booty call. Sure he would wine and dine you, but what would happen when he was sick of you. He would kick you to the curb and find another to play around with. The only person he truly cared about was his mother, he wouldn't be alive if his mother hadn't gotten custody of him. You see chanyeol has a secret that no one knows about his childhood growing up. He would freak if anyone found out. He didn't want people to pity him and feel sorry it was over and done with and he thought people should mind their business.

When Chanyeol was about three years old his mother and father had gotten a divorce due to his mother's infedelity and her ending up pregnant with his little brother Taehyung. His little brother had passed away at the tender age of three due to childhood cancer, it absolutely broke his mother's heart and she straightened up after his death. Chanyeol was six years old at this point and had noticed hs father's friend had taken an interest in him. Everytime Chanyeol came in the room to watch TV the 40 something year old an would his lips and make sure to sit extra close to the young boy. It freaked the young boy out. He had an idea of what the man wanted to do but he didn't understand it entirley, as far as he knew the guy had a crush on him and had nasty thoughts about him . It really scared him and he was afraid the man would carry out his ual fantasies on him.To his horror the older man took his hand and placed it on his private part and that started the ual abuse he would endure for 6 months that his father was completely aware of.

Snapping out of his horrible flashbacks Chanyeol waits for Jessica to put on her clothes before kicking her out and telling her not to call him. He seemed pretty heartless through the eyes of everyone but the truth is, he longed for Baekhyun. Only Baekhyun. He regretted everything. He just wasnt ready for the responsibility of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter