Chapter 28

Gonna make you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo

 

I fixed my hair and sprayed some cologne taking a final look at my appearance. Tonight was my first date with my boyfriend Jongin and I was super excited about it. He told me he was going to take me somewhere that was really special to him that he's never taken anyone before, I was going to be the first. It was such an honor. I love that 15 year old boy so much he has my heart. I heard a knock on the door and my twin waddled in the room taking a seat on my bed. "You look nice Soo." He smiled rubbing his baby bump that was getting bigger as the days went on. He was going to be a great mom. I grabbed my wallet and my phone slipping them in my back pockets spraying a little glitter spray all over my neck and chest. "You think the glitter is overdoing it?"

"No I think you're fine. He is going to fawn all over you tonight." Baekhyun was genuinely happy for us. He was super shocked when I told him Kai confessed and asked me out. I don't think anyone knew that we were going to get together rver, I mean he used to be my bully so honestly I get why they all thought that. Maybe he bullied me because he was so young, I mean he just turned 15 in January. Woah that makes me feel old. I was going to be 18 next year before graduation, then I'll go off to college. College. That was a topic I would have to talk to him about this summer because the school I want to go to is in England, they have a really good culinary program that I really want to be apart of. I snapped out of thoughts when my mom yelled for me downstairs.

"Kyungsoo! Kai is here!" I smiled and gave Baekhyun a big hug telling him that I loved him before walking downstairs to see my date. I was estatic to see him. It had been two days since I've seen him I've been cramming for exams at the end of the year. Yes I know it's only March but hey I liked to be prepared for the unexpected because you NEVER know. I blushed bright red when he handed me a beautiful bouquet of red roses. I wasn't expecting it. Kris never did things like that for me, so I was so flattered. My mom squealed and took out her phone to take pictures. "Look at my baby boy." She cooed snapping some pics.

I felt so embarrassed by her but at the same time she absolutely adored Kai. She once told me that she wanted me to end up with him. Well mom look at you now you got your wish, I'm with Jongin. She snapped one more photo before throwing me her car keys, she was going to let me drive her new escalade. "Thank you mom, I love you." I hugged her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter