chapter 19

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END OF CHAPTER!!!

An idea slowly formed itself in my mind as Jaejoong kept on searching for a shirt as if the intimate moment that happened before had no effect on him. His way of getting revenge was with his sensual hands and lustful lips but that doesn’t mean he does it better. A mischievous smirk formed as I finalized my plan, if he thinks he has won this little game of ours, he is surely mistaken. I rolled my shoulders and stood from the bed, stretching out my body in a way that would certainly draw his attention as I felt his eyes gaze at me through the mirror. I stretched my arms above my head as I arched my back slightly, allowing the male to have a nice view of my 'S' line, years of reading the advice columns on those gossip magazines are finally being put to use.  

From the corner of my eye, I can see Jae just gawking at my reflection with his lips slightly parted and his tongue making an appearance as he them. When I was sure I got his attention, I sauntered towards him -like a lioness would when hunting her prey- making sure my hips swayed with finesse... or what I really hoped looked like it. My eyes met his through the mirror as I walked up behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders, planting a light kiss on his shoulder blade; never losing eye contact.  I was honestly surprised with my bold behavior but it was time for me to get my own payback. My fingernails slowly trailed down his back and I felt him shiver at the sensation when my hands found themselves by the waistband of his dress pants.  

"Jae Oppa," I called out. 

"Hmm?" Jae replied with his eyes closed, it looked like he was trying hard to control himself. I haven't even started out my actual plan and he is already breathing a bit heavily, this is really going to be fun.  

"Your tattoos are beautiful, I never took you as the type to have any. I guess there is another side to you that I have yet to meet isn't there." I stated as my fingertips traced the outlines of his ink causing him to sigh loudly in pleasure.  

"Oh baby, you have no idea," Jae replied with a shaky tone that was thickly coated with lust. 

I smiled as I continued to put my plan to work, "and your arms are so strong, I just love having them around me." 

Jaejoong turned to face me while holding me in a protective and possessive embrace with his hands on my lower back, "Then let me hold you like this." 

 He was holding me so close to him that there was physically no space between us at all to the point that I could feel every detail of his body against my own. I felt a small blush coming on but I did my best to hide it by reenacting a scene from last night as laid a kiss on the tattoo on his chest. His arousal was clear as his s were hard, just like his friend below.  

"and you eyes make me want to sink deeper into you." I continued as I brought my gaze up to meet his smoldering one. 

"Trust me, it's going to be me sinking deeper into you in five minutes if I can't get a grip of myself" Jae growled into my ear as he nipped the lobe and began to trail feather light kisses down my neck. 

I blushed at his comment, this was the first time he made a full on ual reference and to be very honest, I feel very excited with him talking dirty to me. The atmosphere around us grew thick with the that was building between Jae and I as our eyes stayed locked on each other; the fire that was burning in his eyes was blazing with passionate desire mixed with tenderness. There was a growing feeling in the pit of my stomach and it was one that was so unfamiliar to me that I can't even explain what it was. Anticipation? Lust? Love? Excitement? I couldn’t pin it down to just one emotion as my senses went haywire. 

"And your lips? I love how they feel against mine," I continued my planned dialogue knowing fully well that I was entering in dangerous territory at this point, "I love the feel of them on my skin."  

My voice was barely above a whisper as Jaejoong nuzzled my nose as he leaned down while he spoke, "Then let me worship you with them, my goddess." 

His lips crashed against mine in heated kiss as my hands tangled themselves into his freshly combed hair, making a mess of the silky locks. Jae's tongue lightly grazed my lower lip asking for permission to enter and gladly I allowed him in, let our tongues dance to the rhythm of our beating hearts. Jaejoong pinned me against the wall opposite from the mirror with his hands roaming under my school shirt, sliding his fingers around my mid section, making my senses hazy with the sensation. His right knee moved to separate my legs and let his rest in between them while his hands roamed lower to grasp my hips tightly as he brought our lower regions closer together. I gasped as I felt his little friend poking my area through our clothes and the contact had me wanting more of it.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter