chapter 14

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong and I spent the majority of our time together cuddling in the empty classroom while stealing an occasional kiss whenever our gazes locked. I've never felt so loved and appreciated before, I've experienced an unconditional love from my parents but this one was different. I felt shivers of delight as his fingers would trace light patterns from the length of my arm to the palm of my hand. 

"Your skin is so soft and so beautiful," Jaejoong said as he leaned in and planted feather light kisses up my arm, passed my shoulder, nuzzling his entire face in my neck, and finally resting his lips on mine in another sweet kiss.  

My mind was spiraling in a whirlwind as his lips became my sweet intoxication; the way his soft lips would move against mine while he gently and nibbled on my lower lip had me head over heels. As we pulled away, Jaejoong rested his forehead on my own, making sure our eyes stayed in contact with one another. 

"You are my goddess," Jaejoong breathlessly whispered as he pecked my lips, "You are my angel." Again he pecked my lips, "And you are my queen," he kissed me once more, "I live only to serve and please you." 

My heart was inflated with so much joy with each passing moment spent together, but of course it all came to an end when the bell rang and it was time to go to my next class. Jaejoong gave me one last peck on my lips, 

"I'll see you later at home, be safe, and don’t stop thinking about me for even one second!" Jaejoong said merrily.  

I smiled back at him as I made my way to the door, "right back at you!"  

We share a lingering stare and I finally decided it was time for me to go before I was late for my history class. I had to admit there was an extra kick in my step and my smile was so wide that people started glancing at me as if I was some sort of weirdo. Walking into my history class, my suddenly happy mood disintegrates and is replaced with one of detest as I come face to face with the boy who has caused me so much pain in my life. In the once vacant seat next to mine, was the person of my nightmares, Jung Daehyun. As I made my way to my seat, my glance met his stare and with each step I took, my heart felt heavier as the past continued to seep through my defenses. I moved my gaze down to my desk as I slightly moved my desk to the left, creating more of a distance between us. Throughout the whole class, I felt his eyes on me and I tried my hardest to ignore him and our past while simultaneously trying to copy down notes for the history quiz that would happen on friday.  

Though the hour felt like an eternity, it was finally time to go home and enjoy the rest of my day in peace, however, my hopes were too high for that kind of an outcome. As soon as I walked out of class, a hand caught on to mine, halting me from any further movement towards the school exit. 

"Em, do you think we can talk?" A hesitant Daehyun asked while we were in the middle of the hallway. 

I sighed, "It's EMI to you," I turned around and glared harshly at him, "we are not friends for you to be calling me by my nickname." 

Daehyun flinched a little from the harshness of my tone, even I was quite a bit scared of myself at the moment.  

"I know I did wrong but I would at least like to make up to you for all the pain I have ever caused you," Daehyun replied his eyes as sorrowful as ever, "I want to be your friend again." 

I snorted disbelievingly as I tried to pull my hand away from his grasp, "It's a little too late for you, Daehyun, and either way, my friendship has to be earned; not asked for."  

I turned around and began to walk away, I was truthfully very proud of myself for holding on to my resolve his sad eyes were not able to fool me this time around. Hurried footsteps were coming my way as Daehyun quickly walked ahead of me and turned around, walking backwards,  

"At least let me walk you home. Do you and your parents still live in the tan Two story house on San-jol?" Daehyun asked while he would glance back every once in a while to make sure he wouldn’t bump into anyone. 

He still remembered my house, but there was no way in hell would I let him walk me home, and even less because I am going to my temporary home with Jaejoong. "Don’t bother, I have things I need to do and I wont be home until late." I replied trying to seem as uninterested as possible, maybe he would get the hint and go away. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter