Chapter 17

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIVING YOU ANOTHER HEADS UP THAT THERE IS SOME STEAMY MCSTEAM HERE!

 

 In the middle of the night was greeted by the displeasing sound of thunder and bright terrifying strikes of lightening. It was expected though, it is after all October and mother nature was known to react that way around this time of year so that winter can make it's steady transition in November. I quickly hid myself under the covers where I felt warm and safe, if there was one thing I despised more than spiders, it was thunderstorms. My body began to shiver involuntarily when a loud booming sound erupted from another round of thunder and the lights went out. Great, if there was one thing I hated more than thunderstorms, it's the dark... this day really CAN'T get any better now can it? I am alone in this room listening to mother nature's angry roars and Zeus' rebelling thunder strikes while all the while the rain was pounding on the roof as if a bunch of tiny land elves decided to map their territory on the ceiling and throw a welcoming home party that included tap dancing.  

  Another round of thunder came, but this time much louder causing me to shriek in fear. I needed to get out of here, my poor heart can't handle all of this and on top of that I'm sleepy and scared. I wish Jiji were here so I could cuddle her but too bad she is in Jae's room tonight. 

  That's it! Jae's room! I could go seek some comfort from him, I mean this storm had to have woken him up the same way it did to me! I jumped out of bed in a hurry hoping that this storm would pause while I go to Jae's room and then it can continue from there but of course, life doesn’t work that way and there was enough thunder and lightening to make it feel like I was at a rock concert sitting beside the speakers. I scurried to Jaejoong's door and knocked lightly, just because I was scared it didn’t give me an excuse to go barging into someone else's room without their permission. There was no response so I knocked louder, competing against the deafening sound of thunder but to no avail Jaejoong didn’t answer. I was hanging onto my manners of not intruding so I decided that I would just go back to my room, however, that changed when a strike of lightening lighted up the entire hallway and a loud crash of thunder followed.  

  So with that I ran into Jaejoong's room throwing manners to the wind as I was so scared that I thought I would literally poop myself. As soon as I entered, I was greeted by the sound of gentle snores coming from Jaejoong -who was snuggled tightly under his sheets with only the smallest fraction of his head sticking out above the covers.- I snorted disbelievingly, how on Earth did this storm NOT manage to wake him up? Is he really that much of a heavy sleeper?! I walked over to the bed and began my attempts of waking him up,  

   "Jaejoong," I said as I shook his resting form. 

  His response?  

HE SNORED LOUDER! I sighed as I tried again this time trying to be a little more aggressive. 

   "JAEJOONG, WAAAKE UUUP!" I shouted as shook him violently. 

  "Mhnermwatnertmo," Jae mumbled as he turned the other way. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter