chapter 18

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIVING YOU A NOTICE OF SOME REALLY GREAT STUFF ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

The morning came with a much more blissful meeting, all traces of last nights storm were literally gone with the wind. The sunlight peeped through the window with a warm glow as my eyes fluttered open to accept it's welcome. Looking around the bedroom, I realized that these tan walls aren't mine and nor are my bed sheets black Egyptian cotton. Memories from last night start pouring in and a rush of crimson runs through my cheeks at the memories of the more intimate moments. This was Jae's room, well, now it’s OUR room I suppose since last night's arrangement. My thoughts were disrupted by a sudden shift on the bed and hot breath tickling my neck, Jae was still fast asleep with his arm casually draped around my waist.  

   I slowly turn around trying not to wake Jae although I knew that he was a heavy sleeper, he seemed so delicate in my eyes and with one small huff of breath I thought I could wake him. My movements caused little stir from Jae, all he did was pull me closer to him as he nuzzled his nose on my forehead the way a kitten would. I smiled brightly at the sight before me, Jaejoong looks breathtaking so early in the morning and without even trying. He seemed to be at peace since there was no sign of tension on his face. His porcelain skin glowed from the small ray of sunshine that crept through the window and his pink lips were slightly parted; his hair was disheveled and his fringe was hindering the wonderland of his almond shaped eyes.  

  Without thinking, my right hand slowly removed his fringe from his eyes and began to caress his angelic face. The smooth feel of his skin against the palm of my hand felt like silk although there were tiny scars from a possible past with acne; even perfect people have some imperfections, right? my finger tips lightly traced his chin which lightly tickled me since he had a few stubbles of hair which I found to be absolutely adorable and so masculine at the same time, to be quite honest it was rather y in my eyes. my fingers began to the hair under his chin, enjoying the feel of it against my fingertips. A smile formed on Jae's face as a sigh escaped from his lips, I was about to pull my hand away when the hand that was on my waist shot up to grab a hold of mine, causing me to gasp.  

   "Don't stop, Baby, it feels nice," Jae said as he placed my hand back under his chin and motioned me to do as I was before while his eyes remained closed 

   "You're awake?" I asked feeling a tinge of embarrassment as my fingers began to his chin. 

   "If being awake means that you'll stop with the affectionate touches then no, I'm still asleep." He replied as he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.  

   "But you're replying to me which leads me to believe you're awake." I countered his sweet statement, trying to hide my blush.  

   "Baby, everyday with you is like a dream so it doesn’t matter if I'm awake or not just as long as you keep being here with me, just like this." Jae then brought his lips to my forehead, planting a light kiss before nuzzling his nose with my own.  

The butterflies in my stomach were awoken with his sudden action as I felt the fluttering feeling take over me. How did I get so lucky? I rested my forehead against his neck in an attempt to hide the tinge of red that most definitely claimed my cheeks.  

    "I didn’t know you liked beards," Jae stated as he ran his fingers through my hair, "If you'd like, I could grow one out for you so that you can keep on playing with it the way you were awhile ago."  

 I pulled my head away from his neck and shook my head, "I think what you have now is really nice, I don’t think you should grow out a full beard unless you absolutely want to. I just like playing with the small hairs you have here, they feel nice against my fingertips." I answered honestly as I gazed into his beautiful brown eyes. 

 A full blown smile spread ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter