Chapter 15

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My blood ran cold as Daehyun's words slowly sank in; he knows. Sirens were wailing and my emergency panic button was pressed, bringing all my senses to overdrive. My eyes narrowed as I looked Daehyun straight in the eye trying to decipher any trace of seriousness or humor -If was teasing me then I could probably get away with denying it and moving on, but if he was being serious then it would take quite a bit of convincing to get him to believe otherwise- and to my dismay, his expression was as serious as ever.  

  "Ha! I don’t know what you're talking about, Daehyun. Maybe that Japanese air has made you too delirious!" I try to joke with a forced playful grin.  

Daehyun arched a brow while his eyes twinkled with amusement, "Nah, I know what I saw earlier today wasn’t a mere figment of my imagination. If that were the case then it would be me walking you down an empty hallway whispering sweet nothings in your ear and not him."    

So that's how he found out, he saw when Jaejoong pulled me out of class and walked me back to his. This was definitely a red alert moment, this is very scandalous information that just landed in the hands of someone who used to watch me be tormented for his popularity status. In other words, this is bad...very, very, bad. 

  "Daehyun, look I-" I was cut off by a very serious Daehyun raising his right hand in the air with is other hand motioning me to be silent. 

When he was certain that I wasn’t going to speak up again, Daehyun smiled although there was hurt clearly evident in his eyes, "I did you wrong in the past and watching you now being happy with someone else is my karma." Daehyun took a deep breath before continuing, "I loved you so much and I still do... I was just too immersed in being someone that I really wasn’t. As much as it pains me to see you with him, I know it is nothing compared to what you felt back then, so there for I will do two things." 

Daehyun holds up one finger in the air as he stood straighter, "One: I will do my very best to help you keep your relationship hidden, so don’t worry about me ratting on you. I owe you too much to do something like that." 

He took a step closer to me as he held up two fingers, "Two: I WILL win your heart back, so you can be happy with him for now, but just know that with one false move from him and I will definitely try to make you mine again."  

I eyes widened in shock for two reasons: He was actually going to help me, and he just admitted that he loved me and wanted me back. I wont lie though, my heart did do a bit of an exciting flip in my chest when he confessed but it's nothing compared to what Jaejoong does to it. 

Daehyun held his right hand in front of me, "Do we have a deal?" He asked with a bright smile displayed on his handsome face. 

  "Deal," I replied as I placed my hand in his and sealed our agreement.  

There was a slight pause as we just glanced at each other with our hands still locked in a shake, "Great" Daehyun said as he tugged me forward into his chest, wrapping his arms around me in a warm embrace. "It's nice to have you back, Em" Daehyun said against my ear and a smile finally made it's way on my face. 

  "yeah, yeah now can you let me go? I need oxygen you know!" I playfully scolded before Daehyun pulled away.  

  "So shall I walk you home now?" Daehyun asked and I just nodded in response. 

Either way, there was nothing to hide from him anymore and I do feel kind of lonely since Jaejoong is in a meeting. As we walked to Jaejoong's house, we decided to catch up with each other's lives up until now. Reliving the happier parts of our childhood while maneuvering around the years that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter