Chapter 10

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wear something cute? I rummaged through my luggage in hopes of maybe packing something ‘cute’ as Jaejoong requested. I pulled out a decent pale peach blouse that had cutouts on the shoulder and a pair of white jeans and my white ballerina flats since I was never much of a heels person. I styled my hair by curling it a little, leaving my side bangs straight and then finishing off with a rhinestone headband my cousin bought me as a gift before she left for Spain. I took a glance at myself in the mirror, generally content with my appearance, I just added a little blush and lip gloss and I was good to go!

By the time I went downstairs, there was only two minutes left till it was 8 but Jaejoong was already standing by the door waiting patiently with his hands in his pockets. When he heard my footsteps descending the staircase he turned around and smiled that smile that always blinded me. He met me by the foot of the stairs and politely held his hand out for me to take.

“You look lovely,” Jaejoong complimented while he twirled me around to get a full view of my wardrobe.

I felt myself blushing so I turned my face away a bit, but I didn’t fail to notice that he too looked rather impeccable. He was wearing a light blue button-down shirt that was tucked in with the first two buttons undone and a pair of blue jeans, a rather different look than the usual black suit clad Mr. Kim. Although I would never admit this out loud, Jaejoong amazes me; how can he pull off such a simple and casual outfit and look like a model?

“You look great, too. Very different from the suits and ties you always wear to school.” I commented trying to rid myself of this new found shyness that was taking over me slowly.

“I don’t like wearing this kind of stuff to work; I don’t like the attention I get from the female teachers already. If I show up to work how I usually dress then I would probably be ually violated and traumatized by those women.” He said as he involuntarily shivered, I guess he really found all of them revolting.

“Then why do you let me see you like this?” I questioned out of curiosity.

Jaejoong cleared his throat as he leaned closer to me, whispering in my ear, “because I may or may not be trying to seduce you.”

My eyes widened when he pulled away and I stared at him in disbelief, he had his hand up covering the lower half of his face, but I could clearly tell that by the way his eyes crinkled that he was smiling or laughing at my reaction.

“You shouldn’t do that you know,” I said as I lowered my head, the atmosphere was becoming a bit serious now.

Jaejoong sighed, “I know, but I just can’t help myself; the heart feels what it feels,” he paused for a moment before taking my hand in his and tilting my head up to meet his gaze, “besides, love knows no limits; all the lines that are drawn in the sand are erased and barriers are broken when it comes to love. So as far as I’m concerned, I SHOULD be doing what I’m doing by pursuing you.”

He left a light peck on my forehead before pulling away; he grabbed my hand and led me outside to his awaiting car. I stumbled a little on the way out because I was clearly stunned by his words; no one has ever said anything like that to me before. He’s so blunt to the point that there really isn’t any room for questioning him or doubting him, he’s just so real.

When we were already settled down in the car, our conversation slowly picked up again.

“So where are we going?” I asked as I realized that I had no clue where we were headed to.

“Somewhere.” Jaejoong responded vaguely while keeping his eyes on the road.

“And where is somewhere?” I was being persistent; I was never one who could easily tame their curiosity.

Jaejoong sighed as he took a quick glance at me, “Somewhere.”

I nodded my head in false contemplation, my sarcasm was coming to play, “So we are going somewhere and where that somewhere is, is somewhere?”

“Exactly!” Jaejoong exclaimed as he chuckled at my obvious annoyance, “Don’t worry too much about it, we’ll be there soon.”

I looked out of the window, taking in the beautiful rays of sunlight that perfectly highlight nature’s green.

“So those were your parents?” Jaejoong asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

I sighed, remembering the incident that happened early this morning “yeah, how did you know?”

He smiled softly as gave me a warm glance, “you are a carbon copy of your mother.”

I blushed for reasons unbeknownst to me, I’ve heard that I look like my mother for years from my grandparents to my parent’s co-workers, and even Woohyun thinks so. However, my reaction to them was much different than it is to the way I react to jaejoong.

“Thanks” I mumbled as I continued to look out the window.

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter