Chapter 11

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend flew by all too quickly and Monday made its dreaded return, I was in a peaceful state of sleep when the sound of an alarm clock went off reminding me of that horrible fact. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes to rid the sleep out of them as I sat up on the bed careful not to disturb the sleeping feline on the foot of the bed. Ever since Jaejoong introduced me to Jiji, we have formed a kind of bond; Jaejoong was jealous because the little fur ball seems to like me more than him.  

After I was done with my regular morning ritual of showering, teeth cleaning, and dressing, a knock echoed through my room. 

"Time to go to school!" I heard Jaejoong shout through the closed door. I smiled as I turned away from the vanity mirror and replied with an equal amount of volume, "I'll be down in a minute!" 

I quickly grabbed my backpack and stuffed in my necessities including my homework and cellphone which has been bombarded with text messages from Woohyun. After what happened yesterday, I decided to take my revenge on him by not sending him the stupid lives on Candy Crush. 

I walked out of the room and scurried down the stairs to be greeted with the smell of homemade breakfast. 

"Good morning!" I bounded happily into the kitchen where a suit clad Jaejoong was disguised as Mr. Kim. 

He looked up at me with a smile as he finished plating the food, "Good morning, Angel." 

Jaejoong gathered the beautifully garnished plates and carefully placed them on the dining table, and was about to take his seat, 

"Oh crap, I forgot to make some coffee!" he exclaimed as he moved to get to the kitchen. 

"Don’t worry, I got it." I replied as  walked towards the coffee machine to make his cup of brew. 

Jaejoong smiled at me as he took his seat again at the breakfast table, "Thank you, Angel." 

I nodded in response as I grabbed a mug from the top cupboard on the left and placed it under the machine. The warm liquid quickly filled up the mug instantly and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air.  

"How do you like your coffee?" I questioned as I made a grab for the coffee creamer and the sugar in the tin. 

"two spoonfuls of sugar... go heavy on it, I'll need it today. As for the creamer, I like my coffee black so hold off on it." 

After making the coffee to his liking, I carefully placed it before him on the table noticing that he hasn’t touched his food yet. 

"Are you not hungry?" I asked a bit puzzled, why make yourself breakfast if you aren't going to eat it? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter