chapter y opps!! I meant 16

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GIVING YOU A HEADS UP THAT THINGS WILL GET STEAMY SO DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU IF YOU WISH TO SKIP THE STEAM (WHICH I REALLY DONT GET WHY YOU WOULD I MEAN WE ALL AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER WANTED JAE IN THIS WAY) THEN START READING WHERE THE RED LINE IS.

 

The kiss was heated as jaejoong pressed me against the wall beside the staircase while pressing himself against me; his chiseled frame kept me as a willing prisoner in his warm embrace. With every touch from him my skin tingled with a sensation of excitement and pleasure that I have never experienced before until now. The softness of his lips left mine as he trailed delicate kisses down my jawline, managing to tickle me with his warm breath as he reached his favorite spot in the crook of my neck; the area sensually and nipping at the skin to keep the sensation everlasting. The small nibbles bestowed upon my neck sent shocks of pleasure throughout my body as my head fell back to rest against the wall while tangling my fingers through his silky smooth hair, encouraging his actions. The temperature began to rise in the room as his fingers began to massage my abdomen under my shirt in short that kindled an unknown desire within me as a moan of pure ecstasy escaped my dry throat without a care in the world. 

  Jaejoong gave a hard nip at my skin before slowly easing the pain away with his tongue as it traced imaginary patterns over the wound before removing himself from that area. He focused his attention elsewhere as his right hand moved from beneath my shirt to my right shoulder, sliding the cloth that was covering it down my arm. Jaejoong gave me a smoldering glance that was full of love entangled with lust as he slowly leaned in and began kissing my shoulder. When he reached my bra strap, he gently took it between his teeth and brought it down, making sure that his teeth would graze my lightly as it came down. I was losing all senses of self control as he brought his hand back inside my shirt to the front of my mid-drift, letting his fingertips linger around my navel. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Things were getting hot and heavy but then a phone started to ring loudly, bringing us back to reality as he unwillingly moved away to go answer it. My chest was heaving and my mind was spinning trying to calm down from the high I was on, I was left high and dry and I wasn’t exactly happy with it. I grumbled profanities as I made my way towards Jaejoong who seemed to be talking on the phone with a friend and he too seemed to be attempting to recover from... well, whatever it was we were doing just now.  

  "Nah man, I don’t know if that's a good idea." Jaejoong replied to the other male on the line. 

  Seeing the rise and fall of his chest and a mysterious tent in the front of his pants caused me to blush, I was no fool, I took biology last year and I know fairly well what that was. Jae was aroused and no matter how he tried to hide it, I already saw it and it made me feel shy but somewhat proud of myself that I was able to do that to him. Before too long, Jaejoong hung up the phone before maneuvering himself behind the couch to hide his...problem. 

  "Did you finish your homework?" Jaejoong asked  as he cleared his throat, attempting to rid himself of the hoarseness in his throat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter