chapter 1

My teacher and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day went by smoothly, until I got home. Now I’ll admit, I am not exactly a “dedicated student,” when I get home the first thing I do is go to my room and check my facebook for updates from my cousin who is abroad in Spain. She and I have always held a tight bond so when she left I insisted that she made a facebook so that we could keep in touch while she was gone. I quickly log online to see that I have a few notifications, two messages, and one friend request. I start off with the notifications, knowing very well that they were notifications from Candy Crush. Woohyun has an addiction to the game and is constantly asking me to send him lives; he even sends me constant text messages until I send him his damn lives.

I then move on to my messages, both were from my cousin Minhee who was abroad. She sent me pictures and updates of her whereabouts and asks me to send her regards to my parents. I smile knowing that she is having an amazing time; she is the closest thing that I have to a sister since I am an only child. After I reply to her message, I move on to the one friend request.

“Kim Jaejoong.” I mumble aloud.

The name strikes me but my head doesn’t seem to be making a connection. Since I knew he was familiar and I probably DID know him, I accepted his request. I look at his profile photo and see that it is a picture of him (I assume) giving a smoldering glance to the camera.

“My God, he’s a y beast.” I say in awe.

I was drawn out of my swooning state by a sudden pop up message, and to my delight, it was from this Kim Jaejoong. 

      “Aren’t you supposed to be doing your math homework right now?”

Huh? what a strange way to start a conversation.

      “I don’t think I have any…”

     “Are you sure? I thought I gave out a math packet in class today on imaginary numbers.”

My heart dropped as I kept on staring at the message, rereading it to make sure I wasn’t seeing things or reading it out of context. But then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter