Let's Fly

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Thank you. Thank you.” B1A4 bowed as they walked off the stage.

The five idols headed back to their waiting room.

Baro turned to look at s, “Hey you guys, there’s someone I want you guys to meet when we get back.”

With that said, he spun around and headed towards the waiting room.

The other B1A4 members blinked at him baffled to why he was going to suddenly introduced them to someone.

“Do you guys think he’s seeing someone?” CNU whispered.

“I don’t know but we’ll find out soon.” Jinyoung answered.

“I think he is.” Gongchan chimed.

“I think so too. He’s just…a little too chirpy?” Sandeul tilted his head.

 

 

 

 

 

Baro looked around the waiting room to see whether or not Dahee was still there. However not seeing her, he quickly assumed that she was with BAP since she was their fan…in some way.

He turned to look back at s, who looked at him curious to see who he was going to introduce them to.

“Where is she, Baro?” Sandeul asked.

“This way.” Baro motioned for them to follow him as he started to walk towards BAP’s half of the waiting room.

Having no choice, the other B1A4 members followed their rapper.

Baro stopped outside of the screen with a piece of paper on it that said ‘BAP’.

B1A4 read the paper before turning to Baro, who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Uh, what are we doing here?” CNU asked.

“Shh.” Baro quickly shushed him. “Listen.”

CNU rolled his eyes but stayed quiet just like Baro had ordered. The other B1A4 members held their tongue as they listened to whatever Baro was listening to.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” An angelic laughed.

B1A4’s eyes widened when they heard the angel’s voice. Never in their life had they heard something so…magical. It was something beautiful.

“What was that?” Gongchan breathed not knowing that he had held his breath.

Baro grinned as he folded his arms across his chest, “My new friend and our newest fan.”

s blinked at him.

“Your new friend?” Jinyoung asked.

“Our newest fan?” Sandeul raised a brow.

Baro nodded as he unfolded his arms, “Watch.” He silently cleared his throat as he raised to knock on the screen.

The voices on the other side of the screen quiet down as Baro poked his head into the other side of the screen to see BAP and Dahee.

He grinned as he stepped into the space with s’ right behind him.

BAP quickly stood up and bowed in greeting.

B1A4 bowed back in greeting.

Dahee blinked at the new faces before she shifted her attention to that one familiar face. “Oh! Baro oppa.” She beamed as she gave him a small wave.

Baro chuckled as he raised a hand in greeting, “Yo.”

B1A4 shifted their attention to the angel and they were taken aback. Never had they met someone who shined so brightly like the sun. The angel radiated off this vibe of uniqueness and innocence.

“Oppa, your performance was jjang!” The angel did two thumbs up.

Baro let out a heartily laugh, “So you did watch our performance.” Dahee nodded, “Of course. I am a fan now.”

The idol turned back to s and smirked, “See, what did I tell you guys? She’s our newest fan.”

B1A4 turned to Dahee, who gave them a soft smile. They couldn’t help but smile back at her.

Baro turned back to the angel and smiled, “Dahee, I would like for you to meet my members.” He motioned to the four males that were standing behind him.

Dahee shifted her attention to the four males and smiled, “Hello I’m Dahee.”

B1A4 blinked at her before introducing themselves.

“I’m Jinyoung.”

“Hello I’m CNU.”

“Sandeul at your service.”

“Maknae Gongchan.”

“You guys were amazing.” She beamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter