Find Her

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Princess Dahee fell off the cliff?!” The king roared, standing up.

The angel warrior lowered his head, “It is my fault, your majesty. I am willing to accept any punishment.”

The queen stood up and gently grabbed her husband’s arm, “Your majesty, please calm down.” She turned to look at the young angel warrior. “Mark, you know very well how Dahee is like. Do not blame yourself.”

“Your highness, it was my duty to bring Princess Dahee back but I have failed. She also fell off the cliff. I could not protect her. I will accept any punishment, your majesty.” The angel warrior stated.

The queen shook her head, “Do not blame yourself for this, Mark. You should know Dahee more than anyone. She just wanted to be free from being confined.”

The king inhaled a deep breath. “I am not going to punish you, Mark. You have done a fine job in trying to get the princess to come back. You must be tired. Go and rest.”

The angel warrior bowed and left the grand hall.

The king heaved a sigh as he paced back and forth. The queen watched him.

“You knew this day was going to come sooner or later.” The queen stated.

“But why did it have to come so soon? I should have put more guards around her.” The king sighed.

The queen shook her head, “Even if you did, she would still have escaped like she did today. Your majesty, you know how smart our Dahee is.  She is as stubborn as you. She knew that you were going to keep her locked up so she escaped. Let her have her fun.”

The king shook his head, “She is a princess, my queen. I cannot have my daughter, the princess, go missing like this. She needs to come back and fulfil her duty as princess.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What did the king and queen say?” JR asked.

Mark sighed, “They are forgiving like always.”

“That’s because it’s you, Mark. You know very well that the king and queen treat you like their son.” Jackson stated.

“But it is still my fault that I lost Princess Dahee. If I didn’t go so easy on her. I should have just captured her.” Mark ran a hand through his hair.

“Even if you did bring her back, Princess Dahee would have escaped again and we would have to go out and search for her again.” JB shrugged.

Youngjae nodded in agreement, “JB is right. Mark, you should know Princess Dahee the best. The two of you have been friends ever since childhood.”

“The king and queen are uneasy about the princess missing. Not only that, but she got injured too.” Mark clenched his jaw, angry at himself that he wasn’t able to save Dahee.

Yugyeom placed a hand on his shoulder. “Don’t worry about Princess Dahee. She’s a strong princess. Plus, wasn’t it you who taught her how to protect herself?”

The angel warriors turned to loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter