Clothes War

Runaway Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Finally home.” Jongup breathed as he stepped into dorm.

“I want to take a shower.” Himchan stepped into the living room.

“Where’s Dahee noona?” Zelo asked as he looked around.

Before any of the members could answer, the door next to the bathroom opened.

BAP shifted their attention to Dahee, who looked up at them.

A smile stretched across her lip as she greeted, “Welcome back.”

BAP smiled and nodded. Then they noticed that her hair was wet and she was wearing…Daehyun’s clothes?

“Dahee…noona, why are you wearing Daehyun hyung’s clothes?” Youngjae asked still feeling a little weird calling the angel ‘noona’.

Dahee blinked at them before looking down at her – or in this case Daehyun’s clothes. “Oh,” She looked back up at them. “Daehyun oppa called earlier and I told him that I had no clothes to change into since I wanted to shower. Staying in the hospital clothes was getting uncomfortable so he told me to wear his clothes.”

The idols turned to look at Daehyun, who was just staring at Dahee in awe. How could she make his clothes look so…good? Even though she was just in a pair of sweats and a tee, she still looked good. Heck, she looked like a freaking goddess.

“You called Dahee earlier?” Yongguk raised a brow.

Daehyun snapped out of his daze and turned to the leader, “Uh, yeah?”

Youngjae narrowed his eyes at the older male, “So that’s why you were so secretive today, huh?”

Daehyun’s ears turned red as he recalled him being sneaky and secretive earlier in the day.

“So that’s what you were doing today.” Himchan nodded with his lips pursed.

Jongup and Zelo had no idea what the three older males were talking about. They weren’t there when it happened so they had no information whatsoever.

An awkward nervous chuckle escaped his lip, “I just wanted to check up on her. It’s nothing bad, okay?”

Himchan raised a brow, “But you let her wear your clothes?”

“Well what was I supposed to do? Go and buy her clothes while we were on break?” Daehyun defended.

Dahee was completely confused to why the boys were making such a big deal of her wearing Daehyun’s clothes.

“Is something wrong with me wearing Daehyun oppa’s clothes? Are they not clean?” She asked innocently.

BAP turned their attention to the angel.

For some reason, Himchan, Yongguk, and Youngjae didn’t even know why they were making a big deal out of it. Weird.

Daehyun shook his head, “It’s nothing. My clothes are clean. You put them away, remember?”

Dahee thought about it and let out a sheepish chuckle, “That’s right. Sorry I completely forgot about that.”

The idol chuckled.

The angel looked back at the other members, “I think I heard one of you saying that you were going to shower?”

BAP turned to Himchan, who cleared his throat into his fist.

“That was me.” He slightly raised his hand.

Dahee smiled, “Well in that case, you don’t have to worry about anything being dirty because I cleaned after myself. I can promise you that there’s no long strand of hair laying around in the bathroom.”

That made BAP chuckle. The angel was just too cute.

“I understand.” Himchan smiled.

Dahee nodded with a bright smile on her face.

Just seeing her smile, BAP forgot the tension in the air from earlier and relaxed. How could one angel do so much?

 

 

 

 

 

“Dahee noona, you make Daehyun hyung’s clothes look good.” Zelo blurted as the seven of them sat around it the living room with the TV on.

The angel turned her head and looked at him, “I do?”

Zelo nodded, “Yes ma’am. Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter